Nothing Against You

*Pic:- When Sach tried snatching the bottle away from Dada's hands, as he has all plans to mix it in a certain Dravid's drink*

It was Ind vs Aus match.

Australia had put a whooping total of 312 and India was at 80 in 8 overs, with Dada and Sach on the crease and a sheer partnership was already built. And as always the Aussies were busy in sledging the two batsmen on the crease, to break them down.

Though Dada and Sachin paid no attention in the beginning as they were habituated with it, the tension began building when they started commenting on how Dada had lost every final, however Dada caught Sachin's eyes nodding his head in a no as Sachin looked ready to burst.

The Aussies were getting frustrated as no matter what they said, the two batsmen on the crease seemed to be way to casual about it.

But then they started trolling Sachin about how bad form he is in....and Sach did look down, he really wasn't getting runs. Dada tried signing him not to react however the Aussies continued about how he is just playing as the Captain is his best friend.

As Dada saw Sach being uncomfortable....in the next ball he took a mad run to get Sach on the non-striker's end, and then hit a beautiful four on the off-side.

As the over finished, Dada rushed to Sach to see he had calmed down

Dada: You are ok, r8??

Sach: Haan baba.....it is just that I realized they are saying the truth...but don't worry I am fine....

As they were about to return to the crease,

Shane: Woohooo...Saurav you are getting so worked up for the person for whom you were fighting life and death......seriously(as the other Aussies started laughing)

But before Dada could assure a fidgety looking Sach paa to not think about it, Sach paa was signed by the umpire to take strike....

Dada was a lot tensed...he knows how panicked his Sach was when he had hit the ball against his head....making him lose consciousness

And Dada saw Sach taking deep breaths trying to calm his nerves......however, the Aussies continued poking him, 'Hey mate...you remember Sourav lying unconscious', 'You realize you would have been the reason of his death' and Dada saw Sachin paaji looking dazed.

Dada wanted to hit the Aussies and screw them up....but he just couldn't...however when Lee balled a bouncer aiming Sach's helmet, making him fall down...Dada saw blind with anger.

He just pushed Brett hard and started a verbal fight with him, he wouldn't mind punching him hard across his face...but Rahul Dravid has taught him enough self- control.

And as the umpire tried separating them, Dada who was in way to high a temper, didn't bother and continued his abuses...despite Sach paa trying to stop him, making Dada earn a ban for two matches.

And as Dada was leaving the ground, still throwing a glare at Shane and Brett, he saw Sachin throwing him a dirty glance and cursing him. He just ignored it, knowing he should have controlled his tempers.

As he reached the dug-out he saw Rahul looking at him,

Dada: I did control myself for very long...and also they were talking nonsense...so I...I....

Rahul: Did I tell you anything??

Dada: U are giving me that look....the one which you give when you are like *I give up on you*...sooooo...

And Rahul just shook his head, as Sourav went in, knowing that this matter has not yet ended, and will surely give him a bad headache.

As the match got over with India losing it, Sachin was in a fiery rage. Everyone knew how important the match was for the series and they would have won it as well, provided his captain hadn't lost his cool.

Dada was sitting silently in the dressing room, knowing he was wrong in his head, but his conscience told him it was the right thing as he defended his best friend.

As Dada was trying to come in terms with him being banned,

Sach: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF??

Dada: Huh??!!!

And Sach stood glaring at him, 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠 😠

Dada(ignoring the glare): You ok?? They didn't say anything more,r8? And you don't listen......

But stopped as Sach showed him his palm

Sach: I am asking what is wrong with you? (gritting his teeth)

And Sourav just ignored and turned to take his kit-bag,

However Sach turned him around in force....

Sach: I just don't understand when you will become a bit sensible, I just fail to understand, you very well knew they were doing that to get to you.....and you abandoned the entire team

Sourav: SHUT UP Sach!!! Shut up.....What do you mean by I abandoned the team?? I am not the only one responsible for scoring runs, and you are the God of Cricket, why didn't you do it then

Sach: You idiot...You very well know none of us are getting runs, it was you who was getting it, and when will you see that once the captain gets out the entire team fails

Sourav: (laughing mockingly) Stop blaming me for your failure...

Sach: Who's failure?? You got banned for two matches...don't you see how it will effect us???

And this banter went on as the entire team stood quiet not knowing how to stop them,

Finally...

Rahul: Shut up both of you...(and as both tried to defend themselves).. I said shut up...take up your bags and into the hotel without any word from both of you

And everyone knew better than defying Rahul Dravid when he is angry.

In the bus, Sach and Dada sat completely way from each other, as Yuvi and Bhajju tried snuggling to Dada to divert his mind, while Zak stayed with Sach....

How will these two make up?? Stay tuned for the next part

I have a paper tomorrow, but then I needed to relieve my stress and what better place than uploading a story

Do give a lot of inline comments

Love!! Avipsa