I Hate You?

The Indian Cricket Team was on board. You could see at one side, Ms, Yuvi, Bhajju, Viru all in a merry-mood...as if they are going to get a Christmas gift.

On the other side, Sachin was staring out of the window, his face void of any emotions, while behind him though Rahul Bhai looked a bit zoned out, there was a tinge of tension on his face.

But away from all this, another kiddo had a gloomy expression and it was none other than Sonu.

Sonu's POV

I hate that man, I just don't like him. For him Everyone hates Rahul Bhai, they weren't even speaking to him properly. And Mahi and Yuvi....They are so happy for him but they never seemed to be this overjoyed for my Bhai. Huh!!! No matter whoever says what, I know my Bhai is the best....and I just don't like that man.

On reaching the hotel, ICT had put their luggage down....sitting in the reception and it was the 51st time Ms was asking, 'Woh Kab aayenge???' and looked terribly frustrated.

Bhajju had again gone all the way to d gate for the arrival of any car. While Yuvi was contemplating on breaking his phone, as it wasn't connecting.

And amidst this din, the man arrived at the door to be tackled by a hoard of 25+ men.

'Arre...main gir jaunga....khada toh hone do.....Youngee bass v kar....Bhajju ek minute....', but the man's plea fell into deaf ear and why not. They were hugging their Dada once again, Greg had gone, Rahul Dravid and Sourav Ganguly were back to being #Sou-Ra and wat more could be the reason of happiness.

As Dada kept on patting all the kids, his eyes caught his two best friends. He knew there was something that has happened, as both of them looked a bit lost.

As the kids separated, Ms: Itna der kyun kiya....mereko lagaa iss baar v aap phirse nahi aaoge.....(looking close to tears)

He looked so down, that Dada couldn't help but take him in a hug.....and as Mahi says, 'Dada ke hugs sab theek kar dete hai'...

MS: (grinning)Par I knew u would come.......pataa hai Dada, Yuvi ne mereko.....

Dada cut him off, 'Pehle bacha freshen up ho jao......den I will listen to all ur complains.' cause he knew the list is not gonna end soon.

And Dada moved towards Sach, and today Sach hugged him extra tight......

Dada looked at Rahul but to his surprise and confusion he just turned and went away.

The kids took it as their cue to leave. And Sonu became more angry on Dada as he had made his Bhai sad.

Dada: Isse phirse kya hua?? Abhi tak toh theek tha....

Sach: I donno....subah se aisehi kar raha hai.....pagal kahinka...

And as Dada glared at Sach.......Sach gave him a bored expression.

Dada all confused went up to see Jammy's room all open.

As he entered, Rahul very well knowing who they were, left to the balcony.....

And as Sourav looked at Sach, he was already checking Rahul's bag for snacks

Dada grumbling about Sach being a hopeless friend, went away to coax Rahul.....

Dada: Kya hua hai Jammy??

Rahul just huffed and looked the other way

Dada: Jammmyyyy.........(wondering how everyone behaves as a kid with him)

And Rahul had it enough, 'YOU were supposed to pick up d damn phn...why weren't you receiving my calls, you know I was so scared, I thought....I thought.....' and he couldn't complete it

Dada just hugged him tight, 'Don't worry am not leaving you this soon...arre I have promised to be your best friend for lifelong...aur abhi toh hum jawaan hai....aur waise v tu nahi rahega toh toh mujhe har baar Neer Dosa aur Coconut Chicken kaise milega???'

And as Jammy was going to curse him on the lines of being a bhukkhad, Dada smartly diverted, 'Aur agar abhi tu andar nahi gaya toh....Sach tere saare snacks kha jayega....'

And that was enough to alarm Jammy's senses as he rushed in to snatch the box out of Sach's hand

Sach: Noooo....plzzzzz........

*But his puppy eyes work neither on Sourav nor on Jammy*

Nevertheless, he hugged both his best friends and once again the 'Awesome Trinity' was back as they whispered 'I missed you', and plans to break any other Greg's head if he troubled them as Rahul rebuked them about being violent, making them laugh.

And soon everyone was informed of a movie night by Dada, obviously in Jamm's room though Jammy had threatened Dada to make him clean the room, Dada had turned a deaf ear to it.

In another room,

Sonu(in his mind): Why would he call for a movie night?? And why would he listen to Mahi and Yuvi's complaints?? It is my Rahul Bhai who will do it...not him.....(grumblingly)

And he decided not to go for the movie n8.....

So will Sonu go for the movie night? Will he also love Dada as the rest? Will they get to know he hates Dada?

Here goes another short story on the old ICT. 

siri_reddy here's Sonu again.

Mahiro457

SakthiSri6 

Prahatikakrishnan 

Tanzi18 

Ruchika111222 all those who love #Sou-Ra and Sach-Dadi

Stay tuned for the next part