*Suggest a Title plz*

Rahul was sitting in his hotel room, completely sad. He had a fight with Sachin over the declaring of the test match at his 194. He knows he could have waited for him to score a 200, but then that might have cost the team the series, and he just couldn't help feel miserable on his friend's part, as well as miffed that Sachin did not understand him also guilty that he became the reason of him loosing his record. He would have preferred breaking Sourav's head, for making him the captain but he wasn't there owing to his injury.

As Rahul was immersed in his thoughts, someone sat beside him on the bed, breaking his trance.

Rahul- What are you doing here? (not believing his eyes) Like how are you here?? Weren't you supposed to be at the hospital??

And as he saw the other person sitting all quietly and lazily, he just shook him hard,

Rahul- Dadiii....why are you here???

Sourav- I came back to join you all from the 3rd match....soooo

Rahul(looking skeptically): What about your foot?? Is it fine?? Doctor ne kya bola??

Sourav- Calm down....don't eat my head, let me sleep...

And as he attempts to lie on the bed, Rahul pulls the pillow away, 'You first tell me what the doctor said??'

Sourav- He said it will be fine....now let me sleep(and tried pulling away the pillow)

Rahul knew that Sourav was lying about is injury, and he just sat there glaring at him

Sourav(trying to placate him)- Arre...I am fine, I just need slight rest and I will again run on the crease faster than you...(making Rahul roll his eyes)

And as Sourav looked at Rahul trying to gauge him, Rahul looked down, knowing very well Dada can guess what his mind is weaving very easily

Sourav- Jammy...

Rahul- Hmmm???

Sourav- Its ok......

Rahul(cutting him off, in an extremely miffed tone)- I don't like you, why did you make me the captain....you know he fought with me, that idiot!!! (making Dada chuckle) And also....also.....(continued ranting)

And Dada grew serious, he knew Rahul's rants were a cover for how sad he was, he always did so.......

Sourav- Jammy...you know Sachin ne woh gusse main kahan.......

Rahul- Haan???

Sourav- You being selfish, you only caring about your personal records and not about your fellow players, you pushing me to continue the match so that you get your 150 and you didn't do the same when it was about him, everything that he said......it is not what he meant...

Rahul(cutting him off): So now he has started complaining about me to you(miffed badly)

Sourav(shaking his head)- You very well know it was not him complaining, he was sad and so he was just venting it...

Rahul- He doesn't feel guilty on my part......He did say it and he did mean it....

Sourav(thinking how difficult it is to handle these two)- And he never thinks and says...(in the same tone as Rahul)

Rahul- But he was right, definitely, I did act selfish, I mean...I could have.....You know.....

Sourav- And cost India the entire series?? You know it better than me Jammy, and I don't have to tell you that you had to declare it one over up or down and it actually didn't matter at that time, it was for the team...ya maybe you could have given him an over more...

Rahul- See you also think it was wrong of me, I told you....its just not wise to make me your deputy....

And Rahul just tried running out of the room,

Sourav said, 'If you want to go...remember I will run behing you, with my sprained foot' making Rahul slunk back on the bed.

Sourav- Which part of 'YOU COULD HAVE' did you not understand?? I said it would have been possible but that would have put a lot of pressure on the bowlers and so you took the decision, and that was perfect, I understand. And I trust you, you can never be wrong..... 

Though Rahul tried to interrupt him,

Sourav- And about Sach, don't worry, he will realize it soon once he has seen the same match twice(making Rahul roll his eyes), and till then you can stop behaving like a kicked puppy.

Rahul- Shut Up.....

After sometime, as they sat in silence....

Rahul- Dadi...thank you....I mean for coming even though the Doc advised you not to...I needed you...

Sourav- You know am pretty good that way(in a teasing manner)

Though the smile was enough to tell Rahul, Sourav will always come for him no matter what,

Rahul- Chal ab...Move!! I am done with doing your work, lazy insaan...now next match you will only handle...

Dada just shoved Rahul and slept off on his bed, as Rahul got busy in pushing him as he can't sleep in his room, as he will go away without cleaning...but Do you think Dada will listen??

As Sourav slept off, owing to his tiredness and jet-lag, Rahul couldn't help feeling mushy for the man who travelled all the way, despite his injury just to comfort him.

And here goes another Jammy-Dada.......I am obsessed with them.

#Sou-Ra

Do you all feel that all my Jammy-Dada are emotional???? 

Mahiro457 Hopefully you like what I have written, since this idea was given by you.....and sorry for being so terribly late.

Guys do vote and plz comment!!