Prank or a Mistake-3

They tentatively went to Dada and Jammy as they had opened their door as Vi, Ro had requested dem for dinner and dey couldn't refuse the kids.

They stood looking down and poking each other to speak,

Yuv: Dada....woh hum...who.....

Ms: Hume pataa nahi tha....woh

Dada: Wat did u not kno??? Wat?? Dat wen Yuv was unwell we all were on d verge of losing our sanity...Mahi don't u remember teri aur Sonu ki kya haalat huyi thi...

And Ms shrunk back remembering their conditions....

Rahul: And Yuv.....Have u all forgotten ki duniya mein kitne log hai who lose their lives owing to brain tumor.......u very well kno how much u matter to everyone...

And sonu had again broken down: Bhai....bhai...Dada....humm...woh

But Rahul's look was enough to shut him up.....

The kids had already started to leave d room.....

Dada: Wait!! (and dey all stopped) And MS u go all d way to say u r their Mahi Bhai....wat a good impression u r creating......wat if it came out in d media....can u imagine d stress it would cause...but tumlogon ko bolke fayda kuch hoga nahi...coz u all have decided...sochke kaam karna hai hi nhi...

And d kids couldn't believe dat their seniors who dey look upto also do senseless pranks......

Rahul: Go frm here...MS, Yuvraj...leave...Suresh leave...

And dey all were white...hearing their full names...

But dey knew it was useless to plead den.....

The next morning as Dada and Rahul came out....they saw three 30+ men holding their ears as they did situps....

'We r sorry for joking about something serious.....we r sorry about gvng everybody tension...we will nevr repeat it....we will always realize the importance of situation...'

But Dada and Jammy just left frm there...tho it was becoming unbearable for dem to not hug their kids, Mahi and Yuvi looked completely blank while Sonu was looking terribly weak...but dey wanted dem to realize d gravity of their joke....

But in the evening Dada opened d door to a panicked looking Virat

Vi: Dada...dada...woh....Sonu bhaiyya behosh ho gaye hai...woh

And Dada and Jammy rushed to see d physio checking Sonu as MS and Yuv stood at a corner.......

As the physio left,

MS: Dada...Sonu ki galthi nahi thi...usse baat karlo....ussne hamare wajese khana v nahi khaya...and he just stood all ready to brkdown...and Dada just pulled Ms.....how can he not wen his kiddo looks so broken....

Dada: Its ok Mahi...kuch nahi hoga...he will be fyn...don't worry, as Mahi stayed snuggled...

Yuvi sat on the groung holding his ears.. 'Idea mera tha, m really sry.....mujhe pataa hai....' And he was breathing heavily.

Dada and Rahul stretched their hands and a crying Yuvi flunged himself into their arms.....

While Dada and Rahul stroked Sonu's hair and coaxed Ms and Yuvi....Sonu gained consciousness.

Though he was firstly shocked to see Dada and Jammy beside him, remembering dat dey were angry he dissolved into fresh tears.

Dada and Rahul got panicked seeing him lyk dat and dey just hugged him tight.

'Its ok bacha...we aren't angry.....its ok...calm down...'

'Baccha...we love u...we r not angry on u...'

As Sonu registered it and calmed down, Dada handed him the medicines.

As they all sat in silence.....

Ms: Hum aage se aisa kabhi nahi karenge.....

Yuv: Promise Dada...sorry Bhai

Sonu just held both his brothers hands thightly knowing dat dey always understand

And dey did....dey just pulled att 3 into a huge bear-hug as they knew their kids have realized their mistakes and will nevr be dis stupid.

And as dey all settled to do a video call back to India...to all their teammates.....the kids of the present team understood y their seniors r always so understanding and caring coz they have learnt from the best.

I guess Wattpad has become my addiction. Tho I was determined to not open it but......

I kno the story became long and has reached upto 3 parts but do gv it a try

siri_reddy since u wanted to read a fresh story

DreamerTani as i had promised......now plz be happy and thanks for d idea!!!!