DO I LOVE HIM(MIRACULOUS LADYBUG SPECIAL) PART 2

(Tikki sees Catnoir coming and quickly hides)

Catnoir:Marinette look out an akuma Cataclysm!
(He cataclysm the akuma)

(Marinette wipes her tears).

Marinette: Catnoir so what brings u here?

Catnoir: *thinks*I can't tell her that I am Adrien.

Catnoir: uhh..you u see..uh.. Today as I was passing by on the Paris rooftops, I saw u running away crying so I thought u might get akumatized.

Marinette: That makes sense since you are a superhero.

Catnoir: Exactly! So do u care to tell me what happened that made u cry?

Marinette: It doesn't even matter because no one cares about how I feel.

Catnoir: Don't say that Marinette, because I care about how u feel.

Marinette: * blushes a little bit* Okay let's sit on my bed and I will tell u what happened.
( They both sit on Marinette's bed)

Marinette: The thing is that I have a crush on a certain guy in my class and he always hangs out with this girl and I can't bare seeing him hanging out with her it hurts.

Catnoir: So who is the certain guy huh?*smirks*

Marinette: We will get to that point later but anyways he told me today that he and that girl are just friends and he is in love with someone else.

Catnoir:* Thinks* Could Marinette have a crush on me, because the story she just explained sounds like how it happened between me and her at school earlier.

Marinette: Earth to catnoir!

Catnoir:Oh sorry continue.

Marinette: I was asking what I should do? Should i tell him how I feel or just move on to another guy.

Catnoir: thinks*don't move on just tell me if it is me u are talking about actually. Wait why am I thinking these thoughts *blushes so hard*

Marinette: CATNOIR!!!

Catnoir: First of all come down and second of all I won't be able to help if I don't know the guy *thinks* then I will know if it's me.

Marinette: Okay, I will tell u because ur my friend. Okay I am in love with .....Adrien Agreste.

Catnoir:*blushes like crazy* thinks* I knew it was me

Catnoir: I think u should tell him.

Marinette: What if he rejects me then I can never be able to confront him ever again.

Catnoir: I'm sure he won't because u are kindhearted, brave, caring and also very beautiful.

Marinette: *blushes*

Catnoir:You are cute when u blush.

Marinette: *continues to blush even more harder* Thanks Cat, no one has ever said those nice things to me.

Catnoir:I am glad I was able to help one of my friends in need*hugs her*

Marinette: *hugs back and blushes*

Catnoir: *blushes* Well I will see u tomorrow*about to leave*

Marinette:*grabs his arm* thanks for helping me Catnoir*kisses his cheek*

Catnoir: *Gives her a cute smile* you are welcome *leaves*
(Tikki comes out from hiding)

Tikki:Looks like someone got a crush

Marinette: *blushes a little* don't be silly I'm in love with Adrien and Catnoir is just a friend.

Tikki: C'mon I saw the way u blushed when he hugged u and said those nice things to u.

Marinette: *Out of words* I have school tomorrow goodnight Tikki

Tikki:You are out of words aren't u? But anyways Goodnight

(They both sleep)

At Adrien's house

Catnoir: Claws in

Plagg: U love her don't u

Adrien: *blushes a little * she's just a friend u know I'm in love with Ladybug.

Plagg: C'mon I saw the way u blushed when she said it was u she was in love with and when she hugged u back.

Adrien: How did u see that?

Plagg: So u do admit that u blushed? *smirked*

Adrien: *blushes a little* Not the point but how did you find out?

Plagg: Fine I will tell u but we are coming back to the blushing.

Plagg: U know I can hear and see whatever u say and do because I'm apart of u when u transform

Adrien: It does makes sense .

Plagg: Now back to the blushing

Adrien:*Out of words* Goodnight tomorrow I have school.

Plagg: Nice try kid but whatever u say, Goodnight

(They both go to bed)

WILL ADRIEN ACCEPT MARINETTE'S PROPOSAL TO HIM AS MORE THAN FRIENDS OR WILL HE REJECT HER. FIND OUT IN PART 3 OF IF I WERE HER(MIRACULOUS LADYBUG SPECIAL)