I MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE( MIRACULOUS LADYBUG SPECIAL) PART 3

(Marinette has dressed and she is now at school)

At school

Marinette: Hey Alya

Alya:Oh hi Marinette

Alya: Yesterday I saw u running away crying, is everything ok?

Marinette:*thinks* she can't know what happened between me and Adrien and also between me and Catnoir.

Marinette:Oh everything is fine, I was not really crying u see uhh.. I was actually going to the bakery then a little dust got in my eyes and u know how my eyes react to dust.
Alya: Oh ok but if there's anything you need I'll be here okay

Marinette:Kk.

Alya:I'll see u in class*leaves*

Marinette:*thinks* I'll tell Adrien after class about how I really feel about him*Walks to class*

After school

(Marinette quickly goes to find Adrien to tell him how she feels but she sees Kagami about to kiss Adrien and quickly runs away crying)

With Adrien and Kagami

Adrien: (pushes away) what are u doing?

Kagami: Can't I kiss my own boyfriend?

Adrien: BOYFRIEND! MY FOOT! me and u aren't dating we are just friends and besides I will never want to date someone like u, not in a million years.

Kagami: I thought u loved me Adrien*runs away crying*

Adrien:*thinks* maybe I was too harsh, I'm sorry Kagami but I can't lie about how I feel.

With Marinette

Marinette: (whiles running and crying) *thinks* why did u lie to me Adrien I thought u said u are in love me I mean me as Ladybug yet u still kissed her.

(Whiles running she bumps into Luka and wipes her tears)

Luka: Marinette is something wrong?

Marinette: *Tries to act happy* Oh, yeah everything is fine*runs away*

Luka:*thinks* everything is not fine I should follow her

(Marinette reaches the bakery and no one is there so she goes upstairs to the livingroom to continue crying when a sudden knock appeared on the door)

(Marinette opens the door and sees luka )

Marinette:Luka what are u doing here? *wipes her tears*

Luka: I know something is bothering you ,so can I come in?

Marinette:Yeah u can come in.

(They both sit on the couch)

Luka: Marinette u know I will always be here when u need me so u can tell me anything.

(Marinette went in his arms and began to cry)

Marinette: No one can ever see me for who I truly am. Everyone just loves me to be a different person and I can't take it anymore bearing all the pain and sadness Luka I just can't.

Luka: I don't care if u are different or not different all that matters is how ur heart is.

Luka: Marinette u are a very brave, determined, caring and a very beautiful girl that I've ever seen Marinette.

(Marinette wipes her tears and blushes a little)

Luka: It doesn't matter how everyone sees u it just matters about how u truly are. And to me u are a truly brave girl that helps everyone. Like, how u helped my sister overcome her class curse of photos and how u joined Nathaniel and Marc to make a comic book.

Luka: You are a special and one of a kind person and no one can ever change that.

(Marinette was so overwhelmed by this that she kissed him on his cheek)

Marinette: Thanks for always being there for me Luka.

Luka: I will always be there for u whenever you need it Marinette. I will see u at school tomorrow Marinette . Bye.

Marinette: Yeah see u tomorrow at school

(Luka leaves)

Tikki: I think u should give Luka a chance.

Marinette: I'll think about it. And for some reason you are right because whenever I'm with Luka I can be myself.

Tikki: Exactly and besides he already told u he loved u when he got akumatized into Silencer.

Marinette: You are right but I still need to think about it.

With Kagami

(Kagami is still crying and then she gets akumatized into Termentional, which superpower is to make people reveal their emotions once she touches them with her sword)

(Kagami then starts causing Mayhem around Paris and is brought on the news)

With Marinette

Marinette: Oh no a supervillain is causing mayhem around Paris I have to go save her. Tikki Spots On!

With Adrien

Adrien: I made a mistake I should have never said those harsh words to her. Plagg Claws Out!

To BE CONTINUED ...

WILL LADYBUG AND CATNOIR BE ABLE TO DEEVILISE KAGAMI?AND WILL MARINETTE FALL IN LOVE WITH LUKA AND CHOOSE HIM. FIND OUT ON IF I WERE HER(MIRACULOUS LADYBUG SPECIAL)PART 4