YOU BROKE ME(MIRACULOUS LADYBUG SPECIAL)PART 10

In the morning

Marinette: Good morning Tikki

Tikki: Morning Marinette.

Tikki: So will u choose, Adrien or Luka?

Marinette: Well, for starters Adrien and Catnoir both lied to me, which doesn't even matter because they are the same person. This is all so hard to understand, usually, Catnoir will never lie about his feelings, and Adrien he's the type that does not lie. I think choosing Luka is the right way to go because both Adrien and Catnoir broke me.

Tikki: Marinette, are u sure?

Marinette: I don't know but this is the only option.

Tikki: It hurts doesn't it.

Marinette: Yeah, he really broke me. 

Tikki: I know how you are felling but u have to get ready for school or u will be late for school.

Marinette: You're right.

(Marinette quickly got dressed for school)

(Marinette then took the friendship bracelet she made for Catnoir and put it in her bag)

Tikki: Are u sure it's a good idea of putting the friendship bracelet that u gave Catnoir in your bag?

Marinette: I'm certain.

Tikki: okay

(Marinette walked to school and is now at school)

At school

Adrien:*in his mind* Thank god Marinette is here, now I can finally tell her how I feel

(Adrien was about to go over to tell Marinette how he feels but he saw Marinette and Luka talking)

With Luka and Marinette

Marinette: Hey Luka

Luka: Hey Marinette

Marinette: I've been thinking recently, and I think I should give u a chance.

Luka: Really? But I thought u love...

Marinette: Don't! It hurts everytime I hear his name.

Luka: I'm sorry

Marinette: It's not your fault but thanks anyways.

Luka: I'll always be here when u need me.

(They both hug)