I CAN'T REMEMBER(MIRACULOUS LADYBUG SPECIAL)PART 7

Ladybug: Catnoir stop joking you are making me scared.

Catnoir: Really, who is Catnoir and who are u?

Ladybug: You really don't remember?

( Ladybug holds his hands)

Catnoir: *pulls his hands away* Stop touching me stranger!

Ladybug: *thinks* he really doesn't remember

Ladybug: I'm Ladybug your partner in fighting akumas.

Catnoir: How can I trust you Ladybug?I mean I just met u and I don't know if I can just trust you.

(Catnoir gets up and was slowly  walking away)

(Ladybug follows him)

Ladybug: Where are u going?

Catnoir: Anywhere far from you.

Ladybug: *thinks* I have to get him to trust me so that I can take him to my house and think of ways to let him remember.

Ladybug: Pls follow me to my house.

Catnoir: Why should I just follow some random stranger to their house. You could easily kidnap me.

Ladybug: I would never hurt you Catnoir *walks closer to Catnoir* you mean everything to me. Now will u pls follow me to my house?

Catnoir: Fine,but just because I don't know where else to go.

(They both carefully sneak into Ladybug's  house so that no one can see a couple of superheroes entering a random person house)

At Marinette's house

Catnoir: So the superhero of paris lives in a bakery huh?

Ladybug: Shush or someone may hear you?

Catnoir: Fine but let's be quick I feel kinda sleepy.

(They both sit on the bed)

(Ladybug  starts a long explanation)

Catnoir: So u mean that my ring is a miraculous and I have the power of destruction.

Ladybug: Exactly and remember once u use your Cataclysm you only have five minutes left until u detransfrom.

Catnoir: Blah Blah Blah Catac..

(Before he could finish Ladybug held his hands)

Ladybug: You know you've lost your memory so that means that if  you use your Cataclysm and transform back  it would be very dangerous. 

Catnoir: That means me and u don't really know each other secrect  identities

Ladybug: Don't worry Catnoir as soon as we defeat Hawkmoth I promise that I will show u who I really am under the mask).

Catnoir: Pinky Promise

Ladybug: Pinky Promise

(They both Pinky Promised)

Ladybug: Do u remember bugaboo or my'lady? Do u remember any of those words?

Catnoir: (sad face) I'm sorry Ladybug but I do not remember any of those words.

(Ladybug becomes sad)

Catnoir: But bugaboo does sound like a nice nickname for a cute  girl like you.

Ladybug: (blushes a little) Those were actually the names you used to call me.

Catnoir: What a coincidence, my'lady.

Ladybug:(hugs him) I am so happy that I can hear those annoying names from you again.

Catnoir: My'lady, it doesn't matter even if I lost my memory or not, all that matters is if I am with you. When I am with  you it feels like nothing is impossible. 

Ladybug:(blushed so hard ) I'm starting to realize how important you are to me Catnoir.

(They both lean in to each other's face and kissed)

Catnoir: I love you Bugaboo

Ladybug: I love you too Kitty

( As soon as she said, Catnoir's memories came back except for the part that he was in the 'WORLD OF ADMITANCE'  and also the entire part about all that had happened when he lost his memories)

Catnoir: What am I doing here? 

Ladybug: Don't you remember?

Catnoir: Remember what? The last thing I remember was when we were battling Heartbreaker.

Ladybug:*thinks* it seems like the only way to bring his memories back was to kiss him. 

Ladybug: You see.. uhhh.. we defetead Heartbreaker and u were tired so  you came to sleep here.

Catnoir: Okay.. and what about  you?

Ladybug: Uhh.. I was actually  just patrolling so I thought that I should come look to see if u were safe.

Catnoir: Thanks Bugaboo

Ladybug: You are welcome

(They both headed out to the balcony)

Catnoir: See u tomorrow 

Ladybug: Yeah, see u t-tomorrow.

(Thay both left but after ladybug saw that Catnoir was gone she quickly went back to her house and detransformed.)

In Marinette's  House

Ladybug: Spots Off!

Tikki: I'm so glad that you finally admitted that u loved Catnoir.

Marinette: I can't believe it too but the worse thing is that he does not remember. But all that matters is that Catnoir is safe. 

Tikki: That's true.

Marinette: Tonight I will design a friendship bracelet for me and catnoir.

Tikki: Aren't you exhausted of all that has happened today.

Marinette: Catnoir is important to me so that's the least I can do for him.

Tikki: Okay,  Marinette  but goodnight. 

Marinette: Goodnight Tikki

(Tikki slept)

(Marinette spent the whole night designing the two bracelets)

Marinette: I'm finally  done designing the bracelets. And I'm so exhausted I have to sleep.

(Marinette slept)

TO BE CONTINUED....

SEE U NEXT TIME ON IF I WERE HER(MIRACULOUS LADYBUG SPECIAL) PART 8