I CAN'T CHOOSE (MIRACULOUS LADYBUG SPECIAL) PART 4

At the battlefield

Termentional:Ladybug and Catnoir you have one choice either to give me ur miraculous or reveal all ur emotions to me.

Ladybug: Do u have neither as an option cause that's what I'm going for.

Termentional:U won't be joking around when I take ur miraculous and force u into telling all ur emotions to me.

(Termentional tries to touch catnoir with her sword but he dodges)

Ladybug: The akuma must be in her sword.

Catnoir:Got it! Cataclysm!

(He Cataclysmed the sword and the akuma came out of it.)

Ladybug: No more evil doing for u little akuma time to develise.

(Ladybug catches the akuma and used her Miraculous Ladybug to reverse everything. )

Kagami What am I doing here?

Ladybug and Catnoir: Pound it!

(Ladybug walks to Kagami)

Ladybug: You were akumatized but everything's fine now.

Kagami: Thanks for saving me and bye

(Kagami leaves)

(Ladybug and Catnoir miraculous beep.)

(Ladybug is about to leave but when suddenly Cat stopped her)

Catnoir:M'lady before u go if we both knew who we were it will make everything much easier.

Ladybug: Catnoir u know that is very dangerous . If we know who we are, Hawkmoth could take advantage of that.

(A sad look came on Catnoir's face)

Catnoir: I know but it still hurts to not know the girl that I am truly in love with identity.

Ladybug: I know but we don't have a choice. And most importantly I would not want to ever see u get hurt, because you're more than a panther to me Catnoir you're my friend.

Catnoir:Can you please at least just tell me what u love to do when u are not Ladybug
*gives her the puppy dog eyes*

Ladybug: Fine I'll tell u*goes closer to him* because I can't bare the fact of u doing home sad all because of me.

Ladybug: I love designing and my biggest dream is to become a fashion designer. See u tomorrow

Catnoir: Ok, bye bugaboo and thanks for the hint.

(Ladybud leaves and is now at her house)

At Marinette house

Ladybug: Spots off

Tikki: I think u should at least give Catnoir a chance too u know.

Tikki: And maybe he was right when he said things will get easier once u guys get to know each other identities.

Marinette: I know, as the new guardian of the miraculous I'm suppose to know his identity but I don't want to disobey Master fu orders of not knowing each other identities.

Marinette: I already broke some part of that rule by giving him that hint.

Marinette:And not to mention, it's already difficult to choose between Luka and Adrien so if I add another guy to the list it will be twice as hard.

Tikki: But u will have to choose between luka and Adrien at some certain time. And not to mention Catnoir.

Tikki: Marinette, I know you have feelings for Catnoir but ur love for Adrien is not making u see that.

Marinette: I don't have feelings for Catnoir okay.

Tikki: Yes u do, because u couldn't bare the fact of Catnoir being sad. You were also feeling hurt when Catnoir was sad.

Marinette: That's because he's my friend and I didn't want him to end up all sad.

Tikki: Ur love for Adrien is in the way for u feelings for Catnoir

Marinette: If Catnoir and Adrien were the same person it could make it much easier for me to choose.

Tikki: *thinks* if only u knew Catnoir was the boy of your dreams.

Marinette: As annoying as Catnoir could be , he still sacrifices his own life for mine. And not to mention, he's always there for me. But I love Adrien, and luka is the trustworthy type.

Tikki: Exacly but one day u will have to make a choice.

Marinette: I know but I have school tomorrow. Goodnight Tikki

Tikki:Goodnight Marinette

(They both fall asleep)

At Adrien Mansion

Catnoir: Claws in

Plagg: So ladybug told u that she loves designing which simply means that u just have to find a girl who loves designing and her biggest dream is to become a fashion designer
.
Adrien: That will take me forever.

Plagg: *thinks* that could just take a few minutes because Ladybug is MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG, IDIOT! YOU ARE SO OBLIVIOUS, KID!

Adrien: So far, the only person I know that loves designing and her biggest dream is to become a fashion designer is Marinette.

Plagg: *in his mind* Just continue on that path and u will know who the girl of ur dreams is.

Adrien: But Marinette can't be Ladybug since she got the Mouse Miraculous and not to mention I saw Ladybug and her standing side by side at the same time which means Marinette couldn't possibly be Ladybug.

Plagg:* thinks* HOW DUMB COULD YOU BE!?. COULDN'T YOU SEE IT WAS AN ILLUSION!?. HAVE U FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE FOX MIRACULOUS WHICH GRANTS THE POWER OF ILLUSION!? SUCH AN OBLIVIOUS KID!? Calm down plagg breath in and out.

Plagg: Adrien but u know that Ladybug is in love with another guy right?

Adrien: I know but I still love her and there's nothing anyone can do that will ever change that. And speaking of love, Marinette still hasn't told me how she feels yet.

Plagg: So are u jealous, in thinking that she has found a new guy, huh?*smirks*

Adrien: No it's just that she told me ,I mean me as Catnoir that she will tell Adrien I mean me that she is in love me and yet she hasn't said it . Don't you think that could be weird.

Plagg: I know u are just jealous but I don't really care about love, all I care about is...

Adrien: Camembert! Camembert! I know

Plagg: U are very smart * plagg takes two Camembert and quickly eats all of it*

Adrien: U are such a pig!

Plagg: Thanks for the compliment and Goodnight*quickly falls asleep*

Adrien: SUCH A PIG! *thinks* I still think something is up with Marinette. Tomorrow at school I will walk to her and when she starts acting weird then I will know for sure that something is up, but for now I will have to go to sleep, I have school tomorrow.

( Adrien goes to sleep)

TO BE CONTINUED...

WILL MARINETTE GIVE CAT A CHANCE OR WILL SHE CHOOSE LUKA AND WILL ADRIEN BE ABLE TO FIND OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH MARINETTE. FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON.....
IF WERE HER(MIRACULOUS LADYBUG SPECIAL) PART 5