THE DARKNESS(MIRACULOUS LADYBUG SPECIAL) PART 6

Ladybug:(crying) Catnoir wake up pls

In Catnoir's mind

Catnoir:Where am I?

( A strange voice appears from behind him)

The guardian: You are in a place called *THE WORLD OF ADMITANCE*

( Catnoir slowly turn around)

Catnoir: Who are u? And why did u bring me here?

The guardian: You brought yourself here. And my name isn't important now.

Catnoir: What do u mean by *I brought myself here*?

The guardian: You sure do ask a lot of questions Adrien.

Catnoir:Wait how do u know my name? And how do I get out of this place?

The guardian: Don't you understand you can't get out of here without admitting what you are feeling deep inside of you

( After saying that the guardian just disappeared to thin air)

Catnoir: (screams) don't just leave me here? And what do I have to admit?

(After Catnoir said that a video played of all the things that had happened the past few days between Luka and Marinette)

Catnoir: Wait why are all these things showing. I don't want to see them. I want to go home.

(The guardian appeared right in front of him)

The guardian: Until u sincerely admit that u have feelings for Marinette and that you are always sad when u see Luka and Marinette together you aren't getting out of this place. Eventhough if u do manage to get out of this place without admitting what is deep inside of you, there's a price to pay.

Catnoir: But I don't have feelings for Marinette I only love Ladybug.

The guardian: Be warned! there are still two more obstacles left and when u don't sincerely admit what u have deep down inside of u, I will banish u out of this world with your memories erased. So u better make the right choice.

( He instantly disappeared into thin air)

(Catnoir then started walking around hoping to find his way out when suddenly he saw Marinette and Luka)

Luka: Hey Marinette

Marinette: Hi Luka

Luka: There's a question I've been meaning to ask you

Marinette:Okay.. go on

Luka: I was wondering if u wanted to be my girlfriend?

Marinette: A hundred times yes!

(They both kiss)

Marinette: I LOVE U LUKA !

Luka: I LOVE U TOO MARINETTE!

Catnoir: No! Take this back. I can't watch this! Pls stop this.

(The illusion suddenly disappears and guardian appears in front of Catnoir)

The guardian: So do u care to admit it now?

Catnoir: I can't do that okay.. you know I love Ladybug

The guardian: You still don't understand do u? Why can't you just admit it?

The guardian: Well let's see if u can face the last obstacle. OBLIVIOUS BOY!

(He instantly vanished into thin air)

(Catnoir didn't give up hope and still continue walking around when suddenly he saw and heard Luka and Marinette talking again)

Luoa:Marinette will you make me the happiest man on this earth and marry me.

Marinette: YES!LUKA!YES!

(They both kiss and got married instantly and had three kids)

Catnoir: *starts crying* why! why! Why did this all have to happen.

(The guardian appeared right in front of him with in an instance and took the illusion away)

The guardian: This all happened because of u. Because of your love for Ladybug you don't see the love that you have for Marinette.

The guardian: You know this will all end once u just admit it. Adrien I'm not blind I know u love Marinette.

Catnoir: I say this once and for all I do not love Marinette she is just a friend and Ladybug is the girl that I am deeply in love with it.

The guardian: I have no choice but to erase ur memory. And remember once I erase ur memory there's only one way that can break the spell. Which is for the person that truly cares about you to kiss u.

Catnoir: Who is this person who truly cares about me?

The guardian: I can't tell u that. But for now see u Catnoir

Catnoir: WAIT! NOO!
(The guardian instantly snapped his fingers and Catnoir was in the normal world with every single memory of his, erased.

At the Normal world

(Ladybug is still crying but then Catnoir suddenly woke up)

Ladybug: Catnoir! You are awake do u know how sad I became when u couldn't open ur eyes.

Catnoir:Who are u? And who is Catnoir?

TO BE CONTINUED....
WILL LADYBUG FIND THE SOLUTION TO MAKE CATNOIR REMEMBER HIS MEMORIES. FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON... IF I WERE HER(MIRACULOUS LADYBUG SPECIAL) PART 7