A BATTLE OF LOVE(MIRACULOUS LADYBUG SPECIAL) PART 15 FINALE

At the battlefield

Ladybug: Catnoir. Catnoir.Where are u?

Chat blanc: Correction. Chatblanc.

(As soon as Ladybug heard that, she turned around slowly)

Chat blanc: I guess now you are here.  YOU CAN GIVE ME YOUR MIRACULOUS!!

(Catnoir was about to take her miraculous but  she jumped away)

Chatblanc: I'm sorry to be rude m' lady. But can I have your miraculous? Pretty pls. Catblanc just got himself into a little mischief.

Ladybug: You don't need my miraculous *she walks to him slowly* you need me to devevilise you. Let me help you.

Chatblanc: Save me

(Tears starts to come out of Chatblanc eyes but Ladybug wiped them)

Ladybug: My poor kitty, tell me do u remember where the Akuma went.

(Ladybug starts looking around all over his body.)

Chatblac: Here *Chatblanc puts Ladybug's hands on his chest* But it's already broken.

(Then he tries to snatch Ladybug's miraculous but she dodges)

Chatblanc: Why won't you just let me help us.

Ladybug: You've been akumatized. How will that help us?

Chatblanc: You know once we join our miraculous together we can make a wish together*Catnoir slowly starts walking to her* and my wish is to fix everything so that we can be together again. And then we can have a hamster. I know how much u love hamsters. We can call it...

(Before Catblanc  could finish his sentence Ladybug snatched his belt and broke it

Ladybug: Time to devilize. Oh no the Akuma isn't there.

Chatblanc: You're not evening listening. I guess it's just a wastage of time talking to u.

Chatblanc: SO I'M GONNA DESTROY, YOU, ME, OUR MEMORIES, EVERYTHING. CATAC...

Ladybug: NO!! STOP!! I'll give u my miraculous.

(Ladybug walked to him and was about to kiss him but instead, she took  his bell and crashed it then the Akuma came flying out)

Ladybug: No more evil-doing for u little Akuma. Time to devilize.

(Ladybug caught the Akuma and restored everything with her magic ladybugs)

Catnoir: Where am I?

(Ladybug quickly ran to him and hugged him)

Ladybug: DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!! I CAN'T LOSE YOU.

Catnoir: I'm sorry. 

Ladybug: No it's not your fault.

Catnoir: I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about this.

(Catnoir takes Ladybug earrings and Ladybug transformed back to Marinette)

Catnoir: I'm sorry m'lady. But I have to make the wish. Because of my mistakes, I hurt a lot of people not to mention you. I can't bare to see the disappointment in your face.

Marinette: CATNOIR I'D NEVER BE DISSAPOINTED IN YOU! WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES BUT WHO HASN'T! CATNOIR YOU DON'T NEED TO MAKE SOME WISH SO THAT WE CAN BE TOGETHER!

Marinette: I LOVE U CATNOIR!

(Marinette kissed Catnoir)

Catnoir: But I thought you were disappointed and only wanted us to be frie...

(Before Catnoir could end his sentence Marinette slapped him)

Marinette: NEVER! SAY THAT WORD AGAIN!

 Catnoir: Okay. I'm sorry. And I'm also sorry for taking your miraculous

(Catnoir gives her back her miraculous)

Marinette: It's ok. So when will it be our first date?

Catnoir: Hey. That's my line.

(Marinette laughs)

Catnoir: I was thinking that we should go to Andre

(Catnoir then began to walk but Marinette stopped him)

Marinette: Promise me that nothing will ever separate us again

Catnoir: M'lady I promise u that nothing will ever separate us again and we will be together forever.

(Marinette smiles)

Marinette: Anyways, race you too Andre.

(Marinette starts running)

Catnoir: You're on!

The End