Family friends

Alex and Perrie had always known of each other through there parents ,they want on family holidays together, celebrated Christmas and birthdays together and really became the best of friends .

It was just a normal day for Perrie it was a Saturday and finally a day off from high school .  She planned for a chill movie day with her dogs and eating popcorn so that what she was going to do .  She grabbed all of her blankets and headed into her cinema room and started scrolling through Netflix . Until she found a Disney film tangled it was her favourite and everyone knew so until .

Perrie : I heard the door ring and my mam was only in the kitchen but I thought to just open it and find out who it was . Oh it was Wendy and Alex but my mam never told me they were coming over , what I should of dressed nice no one knew but I started to catch feelings for Alex I always imagined what we would be like together. Whilst thinking of all of that  I got pulled out of my day dream but Wendy shaking my arm I didn't realise what I was doing or how long I did that for but i brushed it off thankfully . As I welcomed them both into my house Wendy first giving my a hug and then waking through and then Alex .  Alex's lasted longer it was a tighter feeling and then he started up the conversation .

Alex : so Perrie you okay ?
Perrie : erm yes why as I carried on walking to the cinema room to carry on what I started before .
Alex : oh nothing but you seemed carried away before when we were at the door .
Perrie : ahhhh erm ahah no it was nothing now come on and watch tangled with me
Alex : noo you know I don't like this film
Perrie : stop being like that as I patted down the space next to me .

Soon the space was filled with Alex as then Perrie got comfy and put her legs over his , Alex rubbing her leg gently as they watched the film . Whilst that happening Perrie couldn't stop thinking about Alex how sexy he was but she didn't want to ruin the friendship  between them both so she promised her self not to say anything . But cuddling was just there thing they thought it was the normal when they both got interrupted but Wendy and Debbie taking a photo of them which snapped Perrie out of her thoughts once again .

Soon after the film was over Wendy and Alex went home and Perrie was left in her thoughts she knew she couldn't say anything but didn't know how long they secret could last for . She knew both mums wanted them to get with each other but she just didn't know how Alex felt about Perrie hopefully the same .

But to take perries mind of things she was so excited to go on another family holiday to Thailand with her mum and Alex's family as it was there last week of school for them both next week . She wanted to look nice for this holiday a lot nicer then she normally would as the feelings developed harder towards Alex . So she got her nails done , worked out , ate healthy , got her hair coloured and was looking better then ever for this holiday .