I messed up

Perries POV:

I was dancing in the club I wasn't really paying attention to Alex I was having so much fun it was probably because of the drinks which put me in the mood . I had so much adrenaline I could dance forever ! So thats what I did until it got to a point we're I was dancing with random men all of them quite attractive but still keeping Alex in mind .
I was grinding with men who I didn't even know how old , one of them turned into a quite passionate kiss . I honestly didn't realise what I was doing until the kiss had ended yeah it was good but I hoped Alex never saw . So after that I went looking and I mean through the whole club and no I couldn't find him . But he wouldn't just leave without me would he ? No he wouldn't , but I was to drunk for this so with that I left and started walking home .

As I was my feet started hurting because of these stupid heels omg and I felt sick and I was hot and I really needed Alex . But I managed to get home and as I did I fell on my bed and with that I fell asleep .

Perries POV:

I woke up feeling dreadful honestly the worst hangover ever mixed with guilt because sadly I remembered what happened yesterday. I kissed someone else . I really didn't want to see Alex right now I didn't know what to say . But I knew I had to so with that I grabbed some water took some paracetamol and went to Alex's room .

I knocked what 3 times with no answer I knew everyone was in so I just opened the door. There he was lying there staring up at the celling with a now dry tear stuck to his face . I just wanted to run over to him and kiss him but I couldn't because we weren't even together.

Then the arguing began everything was mentioned it was really harsh and we both said things to each other which we shouldn't have but no going back now .  After the argument we didn't talk to each other for the 2 days - I know right .

We would just walk past each other in the same house not even realise what we were doing but I needed to talk to Alex , yes I shouldn't have kissed him but me and Alex aren't anything so what should I have done ?

Anyway now we have 4 days left of the holiday and I want to make the holiday end well so I wanted to quit the arguing and ignoring scenario with Alex and go back to our usual selves . In which he agreed with and as soon as he said that I ran over and hugged him . I seriously craved that hug and I squeezed him for so long because I really didn't want to loose him again like I thought I did .

For that night we decided to chill and watch movies and cuddle - we decided to go slower with what we had to make sure we didn't do something we shouldn't have . As I started getting tired Alex realised and carried me to bed of which I was perfectly happy with . So I took advantage and cuddled into his neck and requested he stayed with me . Until we both were wrapped around each other and slowly fell asleep .

Hey guys I'm really sorry I haven't updated in forever .💖💖 I have lost ideas for this book so feel free to drop some in the comments . And keep voting thanks so much for everything so far ❤️❤️

Remember to be kind x