Hope

I hoped Alex would say something but he just stud their staring at me scanning my whole body . It made me uncomfortable to be honest . I just told him that he's sleeping in the guest room which he understood as we walked up the stairs and just turned different corners . I just lay there scared of the weather outside but I wasn't going to go to Alex nope . I was just gonna be brave and face it myself .

Well that didn't happen it was like a hour later and it was bad . It was really bad and I didn't want to be alone so I tip toed to Alex's room being careful not to wake the kids . I opened the door and ran over and started poking Alex's body . He took his time to wake up and he obviously understood what was going on as he laughed and patted the space next to him . I just quickly jumped on the bed which caused Alex to giggle quietly as I got under the sheets . I think he didn't know what to do as he just lay on his side wondering if he could put his arm around me or not .

So I grabbed it my self shuffling backwards so our bodies collided wrapping his arm around my body as I snuggled into his neck feeling the warmth he gave of instantly making me fall asleep .

As I woke up I was rested upon Alex's chest just lying there for a few more moments before I had to get up . Lucky Alex was still asleep as he usually pulls me back to bed but today was different . It was actually inset day for the kids so I got them up and started on breakfast . It was pancake day for us so I made a start with the batter while I let the kids put on something on the tv . After I finished with the pancakes I set the table and I went to get Alex up . Which was weird because usually it's the other way around .

He finally started to wake as he made his way downstairs behind me as the kids starting shouting him . Which made my heart melt I loved his relationship with Ruby and Liam . It was quite a warm day outside so we decided on a pool day and chill .

I started preparing foods which could just be picked at through the afternoon such as sandwiches, fruits etc . I actually asked the girls if they wanted to come over with their partner and kids which they all agreed to . It was perfect as mine and Alex's house was quite big we usually held days like this at ours .

Around a hour later my kids were all clean and changed which Alex got Liam ready and I helped Ruby I heard the front door ring which meant our guests were here . So I quickly ran down the stairs and I was Jade I hugged her tightly then giving Jed and her little son Shawn a kiss on the head and lead them through to the back .

It  was  later on now  and everyone had left and it was the best day . I kinda avoided Alex as we hadn't properly talked about what was going to happen . But as soon as the kids had been out to bed it was just us two alone again .

We ended up talking it all through and I was the happiest as I jumped on Alex's lap giving little kisses all around his face and neck leading to his lips . Which he agreed to as he pulled me in closer to deepen the kiss before we were both left out of breath . I was actually quite tired from today so we both headed to bed and I slept in his shirt just thankful for the father of my kids .