Party time

Perries POV:

It was a week later now and me and Alex were perfectly fine I just started getting ready for a party which the Liverpool team were throwing as a start to their premier league season . So I turned on my music and started with my hair and makeup . I did tight curls and pinned them so they would stay in longer whilst I did my makeup singing along with the songs that were playing on my phone aswell .

Then I was all ready I slipped on my dress and put on my heals quickly brushing my hair out so they were looser curls as I walked down the stairs to meet a very handsome Alex . As he complemented me like he always did I said goodbye to the kids as they were staying at my mums for the night as me and Alex's lift had arrived .

We weren't in the car for long as Alex let me know that we were at the venue , I was kinda nervous as it's still a party and all of the wags are stunning but I had made friends with some of them . Especially Andy Robertson's wife rose ( let's just say she's called that ) and luckily they were right near the door . So as me and Alex made our way in we walked towards them as they both recognised we were waking over they met us halfway . As I gave Rose a tight hug as I hadn't seen her ages we separated and they I gave Andy a hug . Alex walked off somewhere with Andy to get drinks for us all as me and Rose began our conversation .

I ended up filling her in on my and Alex's arguments which recently happened asking for her opinion on it which was to just be careful which I kept in mind . We decided to sit outside as it was summer and quite a warm day when Andy and Trent came back with drinks . Which got me abit confused where Alex was and that I had completely forgotten that Trent ever existed . As they walked up to us Andy gave Rose a kiss as I stood up and hugged Trent . I gave quite a squeeze to him as he pulled away and kissed my cheek asking how I was . Which gave me a few butterflies wondering if butterflies were normal or not .

Anyway as the night went on me and Trent talked loads another life about our jobs , kids  some how relationships but on  the other hand Alex was off I don't know where . Which really pissed my off as we came here together so I just stayed outside with Trent as our conversation just kept flowing . He actually went to get me a drink when Rose came over and pulled me aside explaining that girls were grinding on Alex and dancing with Alex which made me choke on the last parts of my drink . I was about to storm in when Rose stopped me and said she would sort it out .

My face just stayed the same until Trent came back out and asked me what was up obviously because my mood had completely flipped . Until I don't know what came over be but I reached in to meet Trents lips and they just connected perfectly . He surely didn't hesitate as I felt his tongue slip in my mouth as we carried on for a couple minutes then as we pulled away I realised I fucked up big time ....