That feeling

Perries POV :

I woke up with that feeling , the feeling of happiness and warmth throughout my body . I felt so excited and happy for the day ahead of me . I quickly rushed up out of bed and threw on a bikini and walked out of my door .  I then was greeted by Alex , mam and Wendy outside getting ready all of our breakfasts . There was fruit , pancake , waffles and many more which was my favourite ! I obviously sat next to Alex and from the look of him he couldn't stop smiling . Both mam and Wendy were hungover so it was another chill day for them but we made sure we would all go out tommrow . So me and Alex decided to go explore the island by ourselfs.

I threw on a pair of short and a tank top over my bikini and put my hair up so it was out of my face . Me and Alex said goodbye to our mams who were probably going to go back to bed and, then we were out . It was around 5 hours later and it just turned 7 pm . We really always do loose track of time . So I just texted my mam letting her know I was safe and then we came up to a beach .

Alex's POV:

We turned up at the beach and it was reaching sunset so me and Perrie decided to find a spot to sit at and watch the sun go down after a perfect day . It really has been the perfect day I got to spend time with Perrie , go for ice cream , explore and now the beach . I really wanted to go into the sea and it wasn't a problem as Perrie had a bikini on a had shorts so I just needed to convince her .

Which I actually did after 5 minutes of going through the pros and cons which were just pros . So we walked down to the sea and as soon as the water hit my feet I immediately ran in and went underwater .

Perries POV:

He just went under water like it was nothing . Is he crazy! The water is actually freezing I'm just gonna watch him from here . But then he started shouting my name for me to come in but I just said no Ahahah oops . But then he came and picked me up and threw me underwater ! I started chocking cause I wasn't ready and I swallowed sea water - gross . I think Alex realised as he started patting my back , after I was done with all that I turned a round with a jokey angry face on me and he just apologised which I obviously accepted . We were actually quite deep into the sea and the waves started splashing over my head so Alex did what he normally did while we were in pools and people picked me up so I could wrap my legs around him .

Which i did and my hands around his neck I tightened my grip so I was closer to Alex therefore my stomach was on his and his face was in the crock of my neck . As I pulled my face from his neck I said thankyou for today as I started ranting on he stopped it with a kiss . Omg I was hungry for it so I returned it by making it quite passionate not caring who was seeing this . But we both kept kissing and then he went to my neck as he started sucking on the sweet stop really turning me on . I arched my back and moaned his name so he kept on going and going at my neck . So then I started on his neck sucking all over his and then he eventually started moaning mine . He then slipped his fingers into my bikini bottoms still looking to me asking if it was alright to do as I nodded he started fingering me hard and quick . This made me moan really loud as I was kissing his neck as I reached my high and we were both out of breath we pulled away .

I honestly forgot we were at the beach as so much happened I looked around and no one was there and it was starting to go really dark so me and Alex decided to head back to the villa . But before we walked in I gave him a quick kiss before we opened the door already knowing our parents wouldn't want to know what we have been doing all day .

Hi guys sorry i haven't updated in a few day I have been really busy ! Keep voting and commenting what you want to happen next 💖💖