Some things dont last forever

Perries POV:

I didn't know what I did as I pulled away all I could say was a "sorry I have to go" my cheeks still stained red . As I went to find Alex he still couldn't stop the grinding on multiple girls almost like he was addicted  . As I stormed up to him grabbing his arm and pulling him out I felt glares stare at me from behind .

There was already a car ready for us outside the venue so I made Alex get in first then i hurried in after him demanding the driver to take us home to Alex's  . As we arrived I hopped out the car speed walking to the door as soon as I opened it I ran upstairs grabbed my pjs and ran into the spare bedroom locking the door behind me . I couldn't think properly I was pacing around the room I didn't even care where Alex was from my kiss with Trents , Alex grinding on other girls his late nights  home . I think all the stress really knocked me out .

As I woke up with a massive headache in last nights clothes,  on the floor . As I slowly sat up with the worst possible back pain I got changed into my pjs , washed my face and unlocked my door . I hurried down stairs to find Alex only to find a note to say that he left for football training and that we would talk later . Which made me feel sick to my stomach.

I woke up to a door shutting and footsteps leading to the lounge as I was starting to wake up from my sleep which must of lasted the full day as I was so drained . And it was Alex and he just looked sad and so was I .

I sat up as he came and sat next to me clearly nervous for our conversation and the topic it was going to be about . So I just started it - P(Perrie)-A(Alex)

P: so how was training
A: it was good I just feel tired
P:that's good so
A: look I'm just gonna say that - pause , I know you kissed Trent as he looked to the floor
P: my face dropped , I I I'm sorry I don't know what came over me omg I - i said starting to panic
A: it's ok I know that I'm not innocent as well but I don't think that this is working between us P

Perries POV:

That's when I felt my heart break I almost felt like I couldn't breathe and I was getting sucked away into the floor . Until Alex started shaking me out of whatever I gotten in to . Until I just started crying and I covered my face with my hands just letting out my raw sobs of the news I heard .

I felt Alex pull me in to him which I never said no to because it could of been my last hug with him before we went our own ways .

A: look Perrie you have been the best part of my life and I will never stop loving you because you have done nothing wrong I know I wasn't the best husband to you and I know you deserve better then me and I'm sorry

P: no Alex it's my fault yeah you were late a couple times but I shouldn't of kissed someone let alone your good friend . And I knew this was going to come to the end soon there's nothing you could of done I said starting to cry again but I just thought you were my forever I smiled sadly .

A: I know me too p
P: I guess some things have to come to a end but I'll always love u al and the kids we were the perfect family . But can I please have one more thing from you I said abit nervously .
A: yeah of course
P: just one more kiss for the last time I said shyly
A: I was hoping you would ask come here

Perries POV:

I quickly shuffled closer to him looking in all of his last features before I lent in a gave my most meaningful kiss I could which took my back to our first .

 I smiled sadly as our moment ended and that I needed to head home and pick up the kids

I smiled sadly as our moment ended and that I needed to head home and pick up the kids . We obviously had to sort all of the arrangements with our divorce and our boy and girl but I think we both needed to deal with the heart break first .

As Alex walked me too the door I took in one last breath , looked around once more and Alex before I turned around and walked to my car . I stopped and turned around as the door shut and I realised I was alone and I didn't know what to do .