Chapter 26

Warning: This must be the last chapter that I can update for now. I am going to have my online class so I will be busy. Hope you understand. Thank you!

-

"My sister got raped and she knows where the suspect is"

"Do you think I will buy that?" She's sitting across me I want to hug her so tight and force her to believe me but I stayed to my seat.

"You can ask Xei if you don't want to believe me" I closed my hands into fist hiding it under the table to control my anger about my sister who got raped five years ago.

"Xei already told me everything" she stops and looking at me directly into my eyes. I don't know what to say. Anong alam niya? Hanggang san ang sinabi sakanya ni Xeianne?

"She told me that you want her to tell my whereabouts and that's the reason why you were always meet her" I bite my lower lip. I never told her to tell my Jade's whereabouts. I don't know if I should ride all this lie but I can't tell her the truth, not right now.

"Look Jearence, I know you loves me and you always want me to be safe but don't you think it's too much?"

"Too much what?"

"You're my boyfriend but you're invading my privacy"

"Exactly! That's why I'm invading your privacy because I'm your boyfriend" Her words send irritates to me.

"But.. You don't need to that. I can handle myself"

"Sure you can" I rolled my eyes and clenched my jaw. I don't know what to do anymore. There's a Cassie and the witch, Xeianne, Daryl and now Jade. This is all fuck! We both keep on silence for a minute.

"Why are you with him?" I asked, didn't forget her with the asshole.

"I invite him for a talk" she almost whisper.

"Talk about what?"

"Some report about school" I know she is lying but I pretend that I believe her so I nodded.

"Can we.. Can we go home now?" She asks me. I looked outside the shop finding the asshole if he still there and waiting for Jade. "He told me he will go home when he saw you" as if she answers my thought. I nodded again and stands up. I straighten my arms to reach her hands. Glad she accepted it. She also wraps her arms to my waist while we were walking out from the coffee shop.

"I don't want you to be with that asshole again" I exclaimed.

"His name is Zyron not asshole and I'm not always with him. Okay?"

"Whatever his name is, he's still an asshole for me. Hop in" I opened the passenger door for her before I turn and walks towards the driver's seat.

"Can we buy in a drive thru?"

"Why drive thru? We can eat in a restaurant"

"Can we?" She leans her head to the cars window so she can face me but still I can't give my full attention to her because I'm driving.

"Why not?" She smiles when I glance at her. I know there's something wrong with us, with our relationship but I want to stay us like this because when the truth reveal everything will change.

Nang makarating kami sa isang restaurant na isa sa mga nadaanan namin ay naghanap kaagad ako ng pwedeng parkingan ng kotse. When the car is settled I hop out from the car and so is she. I reach for her hand and intertwine our fingers. Naglakad kami papasok ng restaurant at sinalubong kaagad kami ng isa sa nga waiter don.