You want a story? Naahhhh...

"HI! NOWI HERE! I'm gonna tell you a great story! It's gonna be great! Because... Yeah!!

Btw! The cover art is actually the author's edit!! Omg!! Surprising, right?!?!"

Also btw! I'm wearing like a lot of layers in this story!! Ignore my outfit on the cover!!!"

-------------------------------------------

Ok... It was only yesterday~

~~~

"HI ROBIN AND ROBYN!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Robin waved at me as I entered his dorm. Robyn sat next to him on the floor, playing Mario Kart. I watched them for a while; waiting for Stahl to finish getting dressed.

I cheered them on and then finally heard, "Ok Nowi, ready?"

I turned to see Stahl close the door to his room. His hair was shaggy and hid the top part of his eyes.

"Stahl!" I yelled at whatever-amount-of decibels, "you look like a horse!"

I snorted when Robin quipped, "Get a haircut, Noble Steed."

Stahl sighed and grabbed his hot pocket from the microwave. "God knows I need one. Well, let's go Nowi."

Robyn kept her eyes glued to the tv screen as she asked, "Where are you guys going?"

Stahl searched for his keys and replied, "Horseback riding."

"In the snow?"

"Yup... Ah there they are!" Stahl snatched up his keys. We ran out the door, grinning like monkeys.

~~~~~

"Staaahhhllllll..."

"What, Nowi."

"Is the reason that you can't afford a hairbrush because you spend all your money keeping your car in the school garages?"

Stahl's gaze didn't stray from the road as he said, "Yep." Then he realized what I said and started laughing. "Nowi, what are you ever talking about?"

I smiled back at him. "I have all of the secrets of the universe hidden in my tongue."

~~~~~

So 5 million BORING hours later (Stahl swears it was just 1 hour but I think it felt like an eternity), Stahl and I finally made it to the stables.

"Woah." I couldn't believe my EYEBALLS. There were pillowy piles of fresh, white snow on top of the cherry wood fences and stables. The contrast created a sparkly winter wonderland.

"Hhhnnng," I said, clutching my heart, "it's....just so.... PRETTY!!"

"Ssh-sh-sh," Stahl put his finger to his lips, "don't rouse the horses, Nowi."

I mimicked his finger and followed him into the building. The sights were amazing; the smells, ummm not so much. Some horses were sleeping, some were eating, and some were whinnying for Stahl's attention. He talked very lowly to the horses and handed me a bag of carrots and corn. I'd seen enough movies to know what to do.

"Hi wittle baby," I said to a foal. The little cutie quickly moved to the corner of her pen. I pulled out a carrot and waved it a little in the air.

Stahl walked up next to me. "Wow! Did I just hear you...whisper?!"

I shoved him playfully. "Ssh! You're disturbing the peace!"

"Leave the owner's foal alone and come on."