Encounter

     The guardian sits criss crossed on the leaf covered floor, arms folder over his chest, his brows drawn together as he stares at the girl hanging upside down

A million questions rush through his mind as he stares at her form. Where did she come from? How did she get here? Rarely anyone ever made it to this part of the forest.

But the most important question of all is, could she be a threat to the forest?

So far, nothing seems to indicate for that to be case. If anything, her belongings are quite... ordinary, even mundane.

It doesn't take long for the guardian to grow bored, a heavy sigh escaping his lips as he flips through the pages of one of the books the girl carried with her in her bag.

Much like before her arrival, the forest is quiet and peaceful. Still, the guardian refuses to lower his guard until the girl regains consciousness, his piercing gaze fixed on her while he thinks of what to do.

After what seems like an eternity, she finally comes back to her senses, a frown matching his own etched on her face as she opens her eyes.

What happened?

She wonders looking around, confused when the world she sees is upside down.

As her eyes focus, the girl jumps when his form comes into focus, blinking a couple of times to make sure that she is not imagining things.

Perhaps I fell and hit my head a little too hard. EunAe tells herself craning her neck to look at her feet.

As if reading her mind, the mysterious being says, "you're not imagining things."

"W-who are you?" She asks, the sound of blood rushing through her ears making his answers almost inaudible.

"I think the better question here is, who are you?" He asks, his dragon eyes watching her every move as she struggles to break free, and yet she makes no attempt to answer his question.

"Did you not hear me wanderer?" He asks crossing his arms, jaw protruding as he awaits her answer.

Letting out a huff, the girl takes in a deep breath as she lets her arms fall, making eye contact with him for the second time.

"Could let me down please?" She asks, feeling tired from the pressure in her head.

"Not until you answer my question." He says, his gaze hardening as the girl frowns and continues with her attempt to break free from the vines.