Paradise

"I thought we are doing a job for a certain Mr. SilverLight?" Joy finally had the chance to ask Irene as they all plopped down exhaustedly on the soft couch after unpacking and fixing their things.

"Yea. We are. We accepted this job." Irene shortly explained.

"What do you mean?" Joy asked puzzled staring at Irene who was sleepy.

"Hmmm..." Irene mumbled sleepily.

Wendy looked at Irene who was already falling asleep. "Well, apparently Eunkwang is SilverLight," she explained.

"Oh! Interesting." Joy nodded.

"Yea. And we will start the photoshoot for their individual profiles tomorrow. Joy, you'll be working with Sungjae." Seulgi announced.

"Me? Why me?" She asked in disbelief.

"You'll be working with him since you two are close and comfortable with each other." Yeri stated.

"But... it's for a magazine!" She retorted.

"You should be more confident of your skills Joy." Irene butted.

"We thought you were sleeping!"

"You're all too noisy, how can I sleep." Irene complained before looking at her, "Joy you don't have to worry about this shoot. BTOB values their privacy and they requested a photoshoot where their face doesn't show. So our photoshoot's theme would be 'mysterious'. Just take as many creative shots like silhouettes or back shots as long as they can't be recognized."

"Alright?" Joy finally agreed a bit unsure. "I'll do my best."

"Anyways, Eunwoo will help you." Wendy blurted while narrowing her eyes at Irene.

"You can't blame Irene though." Yeri whispered. "I'm sure Eunwoo will do a great job looking after Joy."

"Why would someone look after me?" Joy confusedly asked. "Wait! What? THE Eunwoo I know?" She asked again excitedly. She haven't seen him for almost two years because he was busy traveling, teaching and learning more about arts and photography. He was her mentor and she learned a lot from him.

"Yea. THE Eunwoo YOU know." Irene grinned from ear to ear. She still doesn't trust Sungjae completely, even after knowing what happened between the two at the penthouse.

Wendy shook her head at the sight of Irene smiling smugly at herself. "Just enjoy yourself and the photoshoot Joy."

"Yea. Enjoy the view and pretty much everything this paradise offers. I never thought they'd open this to the public." Seulgi thought out loud.

"Yeah, this island is really something. Traveling by land and water was exhausting, but I had lots of fun and it was definitely worth it coming back here." Yeri agreed.

"I think it was nice of them to open and share the beauty of this island to the public. But I guess people should strictly follow rules while in the island." Joy remarked as she hugged one of the throw pillows.

"Yeah. That's right. I totally agree with you." Wendy nodded her head in agreement before gently nudging Irene who was starting to doze off, "now then... let's go to our rooms and sleep. Our beds are patiently waiting for us."

"Joyiah~" a voice called behind RV's locked door.

"Red Velvet~" the voice called again.

The girls remained unmoving as they sat up on the couch. They looked at each other then at the door.

"Yah, Changsub bro. You're too loud, stop it already. Let's invite them tomorrow after the photoshoot. Let them rest today." It was Sungjae's voice.