When you need to go back to reality

This will be the last Scenario I'll do!
Sorry!
!The rest of this will just be one-shots and no scenarios!==========================

Naruto
"Why?! Why do you have to leave me?!" You sighed as you walked over to Naruto and hugged him tightly.

"It's not like I want to go. But I can't do anything, you'll be happy with someone else"

"Y/n! I don't want anyone else, just you! I can't watch another person I love to leave me alone. I can't stand it!" He yelled and you kissed his lips to shut him up. It helped, he kissed back and hugged you by the waist, not wanting you to leave.

"I love you Naruto Uzumaki. Future Hokage"

"I love you too, Y/n. Never forget that" you smiled and closed your eyes as Naruto got his last sight of you before you disappeared from his world. "Why does everyone I love have to leave?!"

Sasuke
"Just hold me in your god damn arms! I don't wanna leave! I don't wanna leave you here! I don't wanna go back!" You yelled at Sasuke. Tears streaming down.

He hugged you tightly and kissed the top of your head.

"Never forget that I love you. Never forget that I'm here. Even if we don't see each other, I'll always be in your heart and mind. And you in mine" he said and laid his head on top of yours. He closed his eyes as he felt your body fade more and more.

"I love you, Sasuke"

"I love you too, Y/n. Never forget that love" you looked up at him with a sad smile before disappearing in the thin air. Leaving Sasuke as his arms fell to his sides and he began to cry in silence.

Kiba
You smiled at your boyfriend for 3 years now in sadness.
"I need to leave Kiba"

"No! You're not leaving me!" You embrace him and he did the same with you. Your head now on his chest and his head on top of yours.

"I'm sorry, Kiba" you whispered and he clicked his tongue

"Damn it! Why can't I be with you?!" He whispered as he began to cry. You pulled away from his embrace and looked up at him. You reached your hands up to his face and held his cheeks in your small hands. He closed his eyes and leaned into your tough.

"I love you baby" he whispered and opened his eyes to see that you were soon gone forever. You smiled up at him and peeked his lips.

"I love you too, Kiba Inuzuka" was your last words he heard you say before he didn't feel your tough against his skin. He fell to his knees and sobbed loudly.
"Damn it! I love you so much!"

Shikamaru
"Y/n, please... I don't know what to do without you" you wiped some tears away from his handsome face and gave a small smile.

"I have to go back to Shikamaru. I don't make the rules. I can't stay here forever"

"But I... I love you"

"And I love you Shika, but I need to go back to my family and friends. You find someone else, I promise you. You'll be happier without me"

"No! Don't say that! I love you and only you, it will never be anyone else!"

He embraced you in his strong arms, not dating to let you go.

"I wish I had the power to turn into a real person" he whispered in your ear, making your heart brake and you let go of your tears. They fell down your face and onto his shirt as you hugged him tighter.

"I love you the most Shika, never forget that"

"I love you more. And I'll never forget you" he said and kissed your lips, you kissed back before parting and look into each other's eyes.