alone.....forever,possibly prt 4

hey guys

thx so much for ur feedbk :)

u guys keep me going!!

ok so im puttin a link to the flikr pages nd the photos

this is now the new hallie gwen :)

also, we hv a prob

apparently the different narrators cofuses people so if u guys could commentnd tell me who should b the narrator that wuld b gr8 :) until then, i am goin wit dif characters :)

enjoy collete's prt XD

PLSE PLSE vote/comment/fn if u like it!!

im tryin 2 get more readers.... :P

..........................................

Collete:

chappie 1:

Dear Diary,

It was a rainy day, as usual, it is always raining here. Here being Thrail. Thrail being in Xeru. And Xeru being what is now known as the only country to exist.

All I could do today was sit at my computer and chat with Kayla and Jade. Not so much fun for 3 hours. I mean, I guess it would be if we were on a particular subject, but we weren't. So there stupid diary.

Ugh fine, being the first entry I'm writing in you, freaking diary, I will explain some things. But you better not forget them or something because I'm not gonna rewrite this.

1) My name is Collete October.

2) I love my middle name.

3)I love Deven with all my heart.

4) I think I know where she might be though...

5) My mother hates me more than anyone else in our family. Not that I can blame her I guess for threatening her like I did.

6) I feel bad for Hallie Gwen. She doesn't know about Mom and me. She would kill her if she did know though.

7) This writing is between you and me diary, understand?

8) I think what I'll do is separate it into different chapters... I'll call them chappies.

9) I'm an observer.

And that my dear diary, is all.

***

Chappie 2:

Today, I spoke with the families across town. They agreed to let me have my job back! So now, instead of cleaning again, I'm going to go around to the houses and collect their laundry, like I used to do.

And Shane says that Old Man Harris made a town garden! He had no idea how happy he made me!

With the town garden, I can plant herbs and roots and plants we can eat instead of having to go rummaging around the forest for something. It's not pleasant, let me tell you. Thorns digging into your skin, tree branches swatting your face, tripping over rocks and tree roots and landing face first on the ground..... Not pleasant at all.

Anyway, Hallie Gwen says if I can get around ten dollars each day, we will be able to have enough food for 2 weeks! It'll take a lot though, that means I have to do at least one family's laundry a day...

But I'm sure I can make it if I have enough reason to. Which I do.

Any who, I'm just glad Hallie and I can feed Sadie. Without Deven it's been hard. She was always the hunter, Hallie Gwen would cook and I would make sure the house wasn't a disaster and look after Rose and Sadie. But now that's she's gone, we have to work extra hard. It shouldn't be this way, Mom should do this, and then we would be fine. But of course, she refuses to be the adult and comes home every night, wasted, ugly, corrupted and well to be perfectly honest, embarrassed. Because I know that deep down inside she understands that this isn't right. And when she comes home, we and the house remind her.

Suppose I'll be getting to bed. Sadie's asleep now, Hallie Gwen is downstairs as usual, probably crying again, but she doesn't like for people to know, so I leave her alone. Rose.... where is that dog? Oh well, it doesn't matter.

Mom hasn't come yet. But honestly, I don't expect her to. It's only 3 in the morning and she normally comes home at 6, if she does come home in the morning. Otherwise, she comes home the next day and is knocked out for the whole day. And then when she does wake up, she leaves.

Now I really should go...

******

Chappie 3:

I think I know what happened with Deven.

People said she walked into town. But I don't think that ever happened.

But before I explain this to you, diary, you have to understand where we live.

When we are little, a little older than Sadie, we are taught about our history and how Xeru came to be. They pride themselves on it apparently.

Anyway, long ago, there was something called a continent called North America. It was separated into 3 sections, Canada, America and Mexico. There are some debates that Mexico didn't really belong to North America but no one really believes that. Or cares for that matter. But North America was one out of six continents.

Then something called the World War III started. There had been previous World Wars (obviously since it's called WWIII) but none of them were as bad as this one. It combined the horrible, gruesome torturing from World War II with the political arguments from World War I. All six continents fought and in the end, only North America was left. Apparently, it wasn't touched and it didn't fight, that's how it survived. But I highly doubt it; the other continents were extremely powerful and would not have left it untouched. The three countries went on for a while, but eventually, America was so fed up with Mexico, they started a war. It didn't turn out well for either of them. Mexico was taken over as part of America and eventually, they were cut off from food and supplies from Canada. They didn't last long.

So here was Canada, which was divided into ten parts, fighting over the years about random stuff. It eventually came down to Xeru, which is now the only existing country. At least that we know of.

The ten parts are major cities and they each have a purpose.

For example,

Okeanos- the water city. It's basically Xeru's port town. It's pretty small but everyone there is extremely skilled with things such as boating, sailing, trapping sea animals, swimming, tying knots, etc.

Fyto- the plant city. It studies al kinds of plants. It doesn't do any kind of farming but interacts with the plants in the wild.

Agroktima- the farming city. This is where we get all our crops from.

And yeah, there's a whole list of them that I won't get into right now. But the main "capitol" so to speak is Astos.

It rules all of the cities and is all the cities' ally in war time.

This leads me to my next subject, diary, which is we ARE in war time.

Thrail and another city, Gnosi, the city of knowledge, are fighting. No one really knows why except for the politicians who rule the cities.

However, we do know that our men are taken onto the field to be soldiers and that we have to ration our food and stuff like that. But some people want to know more.

And this is when the capitol, the politicians and the spies come in.

.......................................

it's definitely not what i was expecting but that collete's diary for u