alone......forever, possibly prt 13

heeeeyyyyy

ok

jus k tht after this prt

ur gonna get a LOT ofexplinations

so!

be aware tht chp 13 is jus leadin up to a really intense chp 14

luv ya!!

............................

Deven:

I opened my eyes, only to shut them again by the blinding light.

"Hey...Miss Sleeping Beauty's awake." I heard a familiar voice say.

The light was soon blocked by a head.

Wait... was that?

I slowly sat up, taking in my surroundings.

I was in a bright room with fluorescent lights above me. There was a table on one side of the room with papers on it and I chair, that I had assumed the person had been sitting in. I looked down and found myself on a twin size bed with gauze wrapped around my arm.

I looked up, facing the figure.

"Riley?" I asked. "Is that you?"

He smirked.

"Where... where am I? How did I get here?"

"Do you want the long story or short story?" he asked.

"Long."

"Alrighty. So here's what happened." He took a breath. "I was invited to the party on the terms that I kept peace with Aaron. So I figured that it wouldn't be hard and I agreed to come. When I first came and saw you, I felt like I made the right choice. I watched you come down those stairs and.... Well I won't go into that right now. But you know some of the rest. I asked you to dance, you said yes and blah blah blah. But at the end of the dance, I knew that you needed to talk to Aaron. And it so happened that I received a call that I was to leave the party at once. So I left, right when things started to heat up between you and Aaron. I wanted to stay, but I had to leave, they were my orders. But I left and started making my way towards the edge of the estate. However, I happened to see something in the maze so I went in, trying to find out what it was."

I nodded, understanding thus far.

"It turned out to be just a stupid rabbit. So I walked out and saw someone disappearing into the woods. Naturally, I was curious and since I was heading that way myself, I wasn't breaking orders. So, I followed and at first, I thought it was another spy, but for the Capital. I thought it was someone who wanted to find out what was going on at the party. Actually, I had no weapon on me and I didn't know what to do, so I was nervous."

Spies? Capital? Like the stuff Aaron talked about?

"So when I got near you, I was cautious. I didn't know it was you otherwise I would've answered your callings. But anyway, once I found it was you, I laughed seeing as how stupid I was, but then I saw you pass out. You hurt your arm, do you remember that? You passed out from blood loss. So yeah, that's the long story for you."

I stared dumbly at his face, trying to process everything he said.

"You're gonna need to tell me more." I whispered quietly.

************************

Riley:

I watched her confused face as she tried to put together everything I had said.

"You're gonna need to tell me more." she whispered.

"What? It's really not complicated. I came to the party, danced with you, went into the maze, saw someone running which was you and I followed and brought you back here."