Spying - Oikawa Toru

Oikawa - female reader

When I found out she was going on a date with someone new,it shattered my self esteem

When I found out she was going on a date with someone new,it shattered my self esteem. This girl drove me up the wall I was that crazy about her. She went out  with Iwa-chan for 2 years and I tried to swoop in and be the shoulder to cry on when iwa-chan dumped her but kudos to him, please. Me and her had so many splendid times together, without ever getting together. At the time it was glorious for me. First year of college having a new girl every weekend because come on, still the great king of the court. When it came to her though, it wouldn't be just about the sex. Sure, the sex was a huge bonus. I caught feelings for her and didn't know how or what to say. In the last few weeks I've been pushing her away and going for more random women bc when I was with her I felt warm and comfort.I just wasn't use to that.

She didn't even tell me she was going on this date. I found out from one of her friends because quote on quote "she seems to like this guy and it'd be good for her, crappy". When I heard the news it was very upsetting to me. But... I'm the great Oikawa. Nothing is allowed to demolish my ego,not even a girl. Or so I kept telling myself that. I tried to find out as much as possible about this date and currently shes meeting up with this guy in a hour. I asked Iwa if he wanted to go for a walk but he declined and probably knew what my dumbass was going.

I stepped out my dorm room and proceeded to head towards the entrance. Now I could of worn a better outfit because what I'm wearing right now is my regular outfit outside of my volleyball gear. I put in my headphones and was stopped by a girl who I was with last week why wasn't I keeping in touch with her. I was only listening partly as I saw her walk across the road for your date. To my surprise.

It was Iwa-chan.

Let me tell you that I was INFURIATED by this choice, y/n. She hated him, that's what she told me. Now he's kissing her  cheek and catching her  hand and walking off? Oh great. Perfect great. I do not have a chance against Iwa. If he even knew we slept together. He'd chew my head off like a dog and spit it back out again. I watched herself and Iwa walk away to the pier and I slowly started to follow along. I never knew I'd become this desperate. They regularly throw themselves at me....

Your POV

I sat down on a bench beside Iwa. He rubbed my hand with his thumbs, doing little circles in my palms. I blushed as I rested my head on him. He yawns and kisses my temple. We barely said 4 sentences to each other. We only knew we had today to enjoy it. This was a once off for some closure. Little does he know I was sleeping with his best friend every weekend since we broke up. I haven't found love since Iwa and I still miss him as I still love the lovable fuck.

"I'm really glad you came" he murmurs as he kisses your cheek you huffed in response because you knew what was coming next "We have to wait a little while to get back together though baby, I need to focus more on sports and college before taking back into love". You slowly pulled away from him and frowned "how long?" you huffed as you looked him in the eyes "we all know I'm an impatient bitch iwa".

"at least 5 months..." He says quite shyly, fumbling with your sleeves."itll be worth it, y/n. I promise" as he lays a soft kiss on your lips as you returned it. it was getting a little heated but then you heard a sigh and a ruffle from the bushes so you stopped. "I don't know,....." you said. its been 4 months since ye two broke up and quite frankly you've been loving the single life and Iwa left you broken.So broken you went to his best friend. "Baby, please. I swear it'll be worth it" he sighed and leaves another kiss, cupping your cheek. You shook your head and stood up from the bench. "I don't think I can, I'm really sorry" you. looked down, tears flowing because you did miss him. Like a lot. it's the thought of 'waiting for him' and not having any contact for another 5 months after a 4 month breakup. I wouldn't be able to do what I want for those months as iwa was very jealous.
You slowly walk away with tears in your eyes and wiping them into your jacket until you saw something, or someone appear from the bushes. "Oikawa?"

Oikawa's POV

Watching them near make out hurt. A lot. I don't know why. shit. there's a bee. I let out a sigh and shook the bushes to shoo it away. Hopefully they didn't even noticed. 20 minutes passed and you started to walk again and I was confused. I decided to get out of the Bush early and start to head off. I clearly didn't see what was infront of me because there you were
"Oikawa?"

Your POV

He grabbed my  wrist and pulled me  away. I  left out a little yelp so he barely  loosened his  grip on me . He continued to  drag me  to the entrance of the dorms and I rolled her eyes. "Were u spying on me and iWa-chAns date huh toru?" you laughed as I knew this would set him off. He turned and pinned me  to a wall.
" Better save that tongue. We will discuss this when I get to my room princess, got it" he whispered on my ear, making me squirm and I got all flustered as people saw us. But oikawa didn't care. He kissed my lips as he continued to bring me to his room,unlocking the door. He picked you up and you had to wrap your legs around his neck.

⚠ ⚠ not really smut but ⚠ ⚠

He slammed me to the door and instantly squeezed your neck,kissing your cheek. He places his lips right up to your ear "nawww princess is starting to mend things with Iwa~ Too bad the next time he sees you, you'll be marked from top to bottom to prove you're just another one of my little whores. I. Will make. sure. of it."he murmurs into your ear, his scent and his hot breath leaving tingles down your ear as you winced a little bit. I am so confused, why now out of all times would he want to do this. He doesn't even like me."O-oikawa I'm tired and the whole iw-ahhhhhhh" you try to tell him but he's immediately grinding up on you, leaving a lot of marks on your neck. "Hmm? what's that your resisting me now huh-" he breathes out, leaving more marks on my neck. I tried to pull back but he wouldn't let you. I sighed "Oikawa whats this about?" as I  whimpered from the little bite marks down your neck. He finally pulled away and looked you in the eyes. "Come on baby, if it wasn't clearer than a crystal" he laughs out, kissing every little place on your face "I fucking like you, y/n" each word interrupted with a kiss. I was shocked to say the least but waited till he stopped kissing, cupped his chin and kissed him passionately.

"I like you too dumbass" she whispers and oikawa finally pulling away. It's as if he won the lottery. "You aren't pulling my strings now princess are you.... of course your not because you're with the great ki-" you rolled ur eyes and murmured "shut up dummy" before kissing him again.