⚠ Super Freak ⚠- Keishin Ukai

Kinktober :Dom, public sex
  Ukai y/n
Confident ! Reader X Agressive ! Ukai
I was originally going to do this idea for Bokuto but it's Keishin sorry don't make the rules.

At the bar of the hotel of the party, sat officer Daichi, a glass of scotch in his hand  as he looked at the glass, his old coach going and sitting down beside him, slapping his shoulder "Where's that beautiful girlfriend of yours huh?" he asked, ...

At the bar of the hotel of the party, sat officer Daichi, a glass of scotch in his hand  as he looked at the glass, his old coach going and sitting down beside him, slapping his shoulder "Where's that beautiful girlfriend of yours huh?" he asked, lighting a cigarette and taking a hug, the fumes intoxicating the already intoxicated man.

"Don't push me Keishin, we all know what happened there, care if I have a cigarette?" he asked as Keishin was shocked at his past student as Daichi lit it up. "Talking about me again Daichi baby?" a seductive voice appear. There stood the notorious y/n, who Daichi hasn't dated in years, it's just been so long since Keishin has seen Daichi that he didn't know anything happening in his life.

"What can I get ya, doll?" you lean over the table as Keishin gulped, asking for a vodka and coke as you nodded, going making the drink, as you made it up, giving the older man glances, giving him a wink as Keishin smirked, taking another huff and thanking you for the drink as you went off to tend to tables, feeling a pair of eyes admiring your figure as you walked confidently as Keishin turned around to Daichi.

"Tell me all about her, now if you want, I'm intrigued" He murmurs, his contact loosing Daichi and glancing at the girl again.

"Well, she's a very kinky girl, the kind you don't take home to mother..." he utters as he explains the day she met Mrs Daichi. At the time you two were both in your 20s and together with 4 months, when you had dinner with his mother, you couldn't keep your hands off of him, palming him through the resteraunt and making very sexual innuendos and he couldn't bear it anymore as you two left early that day, fucking in the car for hours.

Keishin, to say the least was impressed, shocked that his like son Daichi would even touch off of those girls "Continue my boy" as he takes another drag, swirling around his drink. "uhm, she's never hard to please, she's very wild though" as he then explained all the weird shit you were into, Sawamura wouldn't go into detail as he still respected you.

"How come you broke up huh?" He asked as Daichi explained that "the police station upgraded him to a better position which involved 12 hour day work'. You worked 12 hour night work at the hotel and you both couldn't manage it, but you two still kept in close contact. After he explained he sighed and downed his drink.

Daichi looked around to see if she was around and to his unfortunate, she was as she smirked. "Ukai, is it? Check under your drink with your credit card. Stop harrasing Poor Daichi baby to find out how to fuck me" you smirk, leaving again as he gulped as Daichi found himself dumbfounded,leaving the bar to catch up with Nishinoya.