⚠ Girls Need Love - Sugawara Koshi ⚠

Listen to the song "girls need love" by 'Summer Walker' for reference of this one-shot
Sugawara X Needy!Reader
SUPRISED I haven't wrote Suga yet he's best boy.

SITTING down on the floor of your boyfriends room, you played with your phone, him being on a call with Daichi and Asahi playing fifa

SITTING down on the floor of your boyfriends room, you played with your phone, him being on a call with Daichi and Asahi playing fifa. Growing impatient with him being on the phone with over two hours, you got up off the position you were in and went to the window , checking to see his parents were home. Fortunately for you, they weren't home as you turned around and faced Koushi . You sneaked into his lap and rested your shoulder into the crook of his neck, him smiling at your actions.

He ignored you after that and you groaned, Daichi asking if that was you with Suga. "Yeah, Y/N's resting on my lap, I say she's about to go asl-FUCK" he yells, nearly dropping the controller and sighing out of frustration. "Do you not want to hang up the call and spend time with y/n?" Asahi said as you looked up to Suga, him putting five fingers up, giving you a hug as you shook your head. "Ima need more than a hug babe." You murmured, an idea popping into your head. He tilted his head at you, his eyes glued back to the screen as he continued roaring and shouting at his video game.

You went to his closet with a huff, thinking of certain things you'd rather be doing with Sugawara. You wanted to play with him , not him playing with the Xbox which he had been doing for most of the day. Opening the closet door so he wouldn't see what you were doing, not that he'd be paying attention to you, stripped down to your underwear, looking at yourself in the mirror and adjusting yourself before walking towards Sugwara.

He had not notice until you climbed onto the bed, on your knees. His cheeks went a bright pink and found himself gazing at you "Wh-what are yo-" but you didn't let him finish his question. You climbed into his lap, already feeling his tent forming in his lap. You gasped and whispered into his ear "Girls can't ever say they want it" as you started to kiss down his neck. He puts down his headset grunting and holding your hips, earning a little whine from the man muttering "fuck" under his breath.

"Give it to me like you need it baby" you whispered again, grinding on his lap, pulling up his top. In response his hips spiked up and connected with yours. He kissed you roughly, exploring your body and feeling you up as you pulled away, uttering "Want you to hear me screaming, heavy breathing I don't need a reason baby" you uttered as he grabbed you, pushing down to the bed

"say less" he whispers and before you could even leave out a giggle he kissed you gently, pulling down your underwear, kissing down your body, leaving a few marks. You played with his hair, moaning in response as he smiles, teasing his fingers around your hole. You whined in pleasure, wanting him to put his fingers inside of you. You were near begging,
nearly getting lost in his eyes. You attempted to stay focused on what was happening but his eyes were beautiful .

He finally slipped his fingers into her and she let out an shriek, arching her back back as he smirked, pumping them nice and slowly. You whined for him to go faster as he shook his head "Nah, I think this is a great pace y/n, don't ya think? Unless you want me to just.." He went and slammed his fingers, you yelping as he stopped, going back to the unbearable pace he was going. He took his fingers out, liking them and then kissing you to taste the juices. He smirks and pulls his boxers down, the tent what was visible his pants springing up. You smirk at the sight, pumping Sugawara, earning a few curses and swears from the grey haired man. You kissed his tip as he shaked his head. "I am going to cum inside you. Not your mouth babe" he smirks and pushes you down on the bed, knocking the controller and headset off the bed, which made the headset unmute.

He slid himself into you and you gripped his sheets a little, pursing your lips together as he gave them a little kiss. You expected him to go rough with you altogether but, he went sensual. His movements were slow and he went at a rhythmic pace, which felt like heaven. This pace kept up until two minutes, when he saw you like a hot, flustering mess and he couldn't help himself.

He pulled out, lifting you up and put you onto your hands and knees, slamming himself into you from behind, you arching your back from the sudden sensation of his dick going back into you. He suddenly became sloppy and rougher than earlier, but it all felt so overwhelming and hot. You pushed your hips to the pace he was pushing into you as he grabbed the headboard, slamming deeper into you as you let out a scream due to an orgasm. He smirks and bends to your ear, slowing his pace as he started to over stimulate you. You were a mess to say the least as his hot breath started to tingle your neck.

"I got to hear you screaming at least" he whispers, his hands now violating your body as you kept telling him you can't take the over stimulating. He smirks at your mess, only going deeper as he knew himself he was about to release. As he went harder and deeper you felt yourself about to have another orgasm but, Koshi could feel your insides pulsating when he thursted into him and ordered for you to wait. You tried your hardest as he let out a few more thrusts, him now being a moaning mess. The two of you released at the same time, but as soon as Koshi pulled out you could hear something under his bed. He looked under it and his eyes widened.

He forgot to exit the game. Daichi and Asahi couldn't leave the game because it would be a forfeit of what they were working for. You were shocked and pulled on Sugas jumper, a tint of red on your cheeks as Suga spoke into the headset apologising. "Just....... Just leave the game and spend more time with her. We are officially scared Suga thank you" Asahi uttered and although you couldn't hear this you could hear a booming laugh from Sawamura as he yelled "THATS MY BOY!" as Suga went red and hung up the call, not even saying goodbye. He scurried back into the bed where you two stayed for the rest of the night. No music. No games. No TV. Just a conversation and aftercare.

Replace Sugawara with Asahi rn👁️👄👁️

👁️👄👁️