⚠ She's So Nice - Terushima Yuuji ⚠

Based off flithy Frank's she's sonice

nice. This is short apologies!! If you'd like a male or non binary version please let me know

TERUSHIMA looked down at his phone for the time "I treat her badly but she comes back everytime," He sighs, looking at the time. You are 20 minutes late. The two of you are having a little fling together with 3 weeks now, despite you having a boyfriend. It was too fun with him. You knew you shouldn't be doing this, as you were currently cheating on your boyfriend, but he was just too hot to begin with. 

You started to walk to the destination as you spotted Terushima there. He had a smirk in printed on his face as he motions your hand to come over to him. You did as he caught your hand and you two started to walk rapidly. You were surprised he didn't have his car ready this time as since its dark, you two would regularly just ride in his car. It was freezing cold outside and you were shuddering as you two kept walking quckly. You looked up to him as he didn't look at you yet, waiting to get to the destination. "I got something new," he smirks and looks at you as you turned and looked up at him.

He stuck out his tongue to reveal a black tongue piecering, something he always had and it made you were confused "You got a new colour?...." you asked as he laughs, coming close to your ear "Wait til you see babe. Now up onto the tree" He smirks as you did what you were told, spreading your legs for him. He told you to wear the skirt he got you so it would be less hassle for him as he always rips off your clothes.

He bites his tongue piecering and sticks his tongue inside of you, you immediately arching your back, clenching his hair. It was a different sensation than the norm. He definitely isn't moving his tongue around either.

He pulls back and smirks "it's a vibrating one, I'm sure you'll appreciate it-" he smirks as he sticks it back in, swirliny his tongue around, slapping your thighs, resulting your reaction to be a jolt. He kept penetrating your cunt with his tongue, the overwhelming sensation leaving you in surprise and breathless and became close to cumming.

When you told Terushima about this he immediately pulls his tongue out earning a whine from you. "Take me in the mouth because you can't take it in the ass half of the fucking time, slut,"

------------

The day after the sex you and Terushima had in the woods , Yuuji saw you roaming the college  halls with your boyfriend, his hand wandering around as he felt this pent up anger in his chest. He wanted to go up to him and tell him all the nasty shit you two have been doing. She said not to interact sexually in school, he can talk to her but it can't be seen as if you two have connections.

Your boyfriend fucking hates Yuuji, he doesn't know about this casual affair but he senses that Yuji likes you or some sort. Your boyfriend caught him glimpsimg at your skirt and left go of you and faced him.

"Stop fucking looking at her. You fucking freak!" he snaps as Terushima shakes his head.

"Next time you go down on her clit. Tell me how my dick tastes" as he smirks at you, watching your hand clapsed over your mouth.

"EXCUSE ME" He boomed the halls, people now staring at the two, you feeling more guilty and embarrassed than usual. "Teru dont-" you murmured as he shook his head.

"You're girlfriends always sucking on my dick like a slim Jim stick, proves you're not doing shit properly," he smirks as he regrets it. He dearly believes you're super nice, it's just he can't give it away that the feelings he formed for you happened. It'll make him look weak to your boyfriend.

"When was the last time you fucked your little whore huh? I literally just fucked her yesterday. Fuck, I say you could stick anything in her I'm after strechting her out so much because of how much she let's me use her body-"

Thump.

Yuji was plopped to the floor because of his cockiness, you running over and giving him a kick into the stomach, but since you were a little petal, it was a really soft kick." You're a fucking massive dickhead, Terushima," as some of her tears escaped and fell onto the mans face, him immediately closing his eyes with a huff as the boyfriend picked him back up.

"She's so nice, I treat her badly but she comes back everytime," he puts his hands up as defense as he got another hit landed on his nose, blood gushing as he uttered "Sorry y/n, really don't know when to shut my mouth."

"Maybe I just want you to myself. That's probably the reason why I did this to you like a selfish cunt I am," He turned to look at you as you stared him dead in the eye. You were currently sobbing over the whole ordeal, knowing your boyfriend will kill you later for this commotion. He wouldn't break up with you. Just teach you a lesson.

You went to Yuuji and shook her head "You're one fucking dope, you know that, yeah?", sniffling as she gets a tissue and wipes his face, your boyfriend fucking dumbstruck, having a mental breakdown in the middle of the college.

"We can't be together. Not yet though Yuuji"

 Not yet though Yuuji"