⚠ Annoyance - Keishin Ukai ⚠

⚠ Smut warning ⚠

⚠ Toxic warning ⚠

You were in your apartment , you had the place tidied up as you expected him to be tired because he was coming from the store after a long day of work and in the morning he brought those karasuno boys to a game. You had dinner ready on plates and you were sitting on your place at the table, waiting patiently.

Ten minutes had passed. He was already half an hour late but then  you heard the door creak, slamming shut. He walked into the kitchen and looks at you, kissing your cheek and sitting down. "Why were you so late?" you asked as you started to eat. "It's a bit cold love, and hinata was asking me about some technique" He uttered as you rolled your eyes, continuing to eat. He got up instantly and brought his plate to the dishwasher, not saying a word and walking to the living room. You were in confusion on why your boyfriend was in such a grump as you cleaned the kitchen. You went into the living room and crossed your arms at the sight.

"Keishin. What did we say about smoking in our apartment?" you glared as he just takes another puff "Well, now that I think of it. It's 'our' apartment. I have my name on the mortage. You're only paying, cooking and cleaning" he chuckled darkly as you flicked the cigarette out of his hand, stomping on it. He looked at you with a snarl, pulling out his box. "Ukai. it's dangerous smoking in here I hope you realise it. I've been trying to tell you for months to not to it here and go outside! You know how much I hate it!! It stinks up the house" you shouted as he was startled, nearly dropping the lighter "Well like I said. We both live here. Not just you. You can't just tell me what I can and can't do in my own home so goddamn it let me have one, just fucking one cigarette in peace y/n" he started to shout, standing up.

You stood by the door frame, shaking your head. "It's also bad for you, Keishin. You are going to be dead by the time you're 40!!" You exclaimed and he laughed "Ten years left to go yippe!!" He laughs and takes a drag as you scoffed "Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you" He sighs as he stood out on the balcony to finish it. You sighed in relief, thinking you won over your statement.

Were you wrong.

He slams you up against the wall and chokes you, leaving kisses on your cheek "You" he murmurs under your ear."You made me give up two of my cigarettes in the space of 5 minutes."
I'll make you pay for it"
you shuddered as he lifted you up, carrying you to the bedroom. He pushes you down on the bed kissing you roughly. You didn't like the smell of cigarettes off his mouth but you were just so turned on and he was too irresistible to you. You pulled away and shook your head "Get rid of the breath. Then we will talk" as he looks at you with a smirk on his face, laughing. he got up and went over to the other side of the room, grabbing something from the drawer.