Part 6

Killua: I knew that if I didn't do it my father or Illumi would. So I came out here as fast as I could to spend more time with you-

Illumi: Ok shut up you don't need to tell him everything

Hisoka: So can I do it?~ *pulls a card out*

Killua puts me behind him, making me blush.

Me: Killua what are you doing?

Killua: You won't hurt him! He's my friend!

Hisoka: *laughs* I would have thought you too were more than friends

Killua: Just shut up already! You're not killing him!

Illumi: Killua assassin's don't need friends-

Killua: Oh really?! Because it seems as if you and Hisoka are friends

Hisoka: Oh darling we're more than-

Illumi: Hisoka not now

Hisoka: *smiles*

Illumi: Come on I don't want to have to kill you too

Me: Killua come on don't be stupid

Killua: *turns and faces me with tears in his eyes* You really think I'm going to kill the one person in my life who cares about me?! Well your wrong I wouldn't ever do that. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you again.

I had never seen him cry like this before.

Me: *grabs his arm and tells him something*

He wipes his face with his sleeve and stands beside me. We both look at Illumi and Hisoka who were now blocking the only entrance. We held hands and ran full speed into them. They jump out of the way and we jump out of the cave landing on the ground. He lets go of my hand and we start running. I turn my head around to see them chasing after us. Cards and needles were flying our way. We dodged them as best we could but one of Hisoka's cards hit me in the back. I fall down and Killua notices.

Killua: Gon!

Me: I'm fine *pulls card out and stands back up* It was only one card I should be fine

We started running again but I was slower than before. I couldn't keep up with Killua so I hid behind a tree trying to catch my breath. Killua sees that I'm behind a tree and joins me.

Killua: You good?

Me: No ever since Hisoka hit me I've been a lot slower

Killua: *looks back* I don't see them we should be-

Illumi jumps down from the tree and lands in front of us. We quickly turned around but Hisoka was standing there. We were cornered. They closed in on us and we went back to back.

Illumi: Hisoka grab him

Hisoka grabs me and pins me on the ground. (authors note: don't think that way lol) Illumi grabs Killua before he could do anything and hold him back. I look up at Killua who is now crying and trying to fight his way out of Illumi's grip. I didn't move. I was trying to stay calm. I knew Hisoka wouldn't kill me yet

Killua: GON!

Hisoka: *grins*

Illumi: Ok Killua go on do as your told

Killua: No! I won't do it

Illumi: Hisoka

Hisoka: *pulls one of his cards out and puts it right onto my neck*

I felt the card cut me a bit. I could feel the blood drip. I looked down, accepting what was about to happen. Killua on the other hand was freaking out. He got out of Illumi's grip and kicked him in the gut making him fall to the ground. Hisoka yanked me up and jumped into the tree. Killua followed.

Killua: Please just let him go!

Hisoka: You want him? *creepy smile*

Killua: Yes please

Hisoka: *grins and jumps down off the tree*

Hisoka was holding me over his shoulder so I could see Killua chasing after him.

Hisoka ran all the way to the spot where me and Killua were last night. Hisoka walks to the edge still holding me. Killua runs up out of breath. I looked down at the drop and it was far.

Killua: Hisoka please just put him down

Hisoka: But that isn't fun *frowns*

Killua: I'll do anything please don't hurt him *walks closer*

Hisoka put me down but picked me back up by my neck and held me over the ledge. I held onto his arm trying to get loose. But his grip was too strong. I couldn't breathe.

Killua: Gon! Let him go!

Hisoka: *looks at me and smiles* Oh I'm gonna miss that look *lets go of me*

Hisoka lets go of me, making me fall off the cliff.

Me: Killua!