Part 21

Leorio: *turns around* G- Gon?

Kurapika: *small smile* He made it

Illumi: DAMN YOU

Hisoka: Calm your ass down

Gon hugs me back. I was so happy to be in his arms again. I started crying happy tears. I don't know what I would have done without him in my life. I mean, he was my life. He's the reason I'm alive right now. I never want this to happen again, I'll do better at protecting him. Gon lets go of me and hops off the bed. He walks over to Hisoka and Illumi.

Gon: *looks down at Illumi*

Illumi: What do you want?!

Gon: *smiles* I made it

That must have pissed Illumi off because he shoved Hisoka off him making Hisoka's card cut his face. Illumi went to grab Gon but Hisoka pulled him back.

Hisoka: Illumi you really don't listen do you?~

Illumi: Just let me kill the little rat!! I want my brother back!

Kurapika: You won't get either of them so just stop trying

Illumi calms his body and Hisoka slowly lets go of him. Illumi stands up looking at Gon.

Illumi: Fine, you win I'll just tell my father that I killed you but Killua died as well so he'll leave you alone *turns around and walks out*

*Hisoka follows him*

I run over to Gon and hug him again making him fall to the ground. I couldn't hold my tears back. I continued crying like an idiot.

Kurapika: I'm so happy that your ok Gon

Leorio: *crying* We were all so worried about you!

Gon: *smiles* Wait where's Aunt Mito?! *looks around*

Me: Gon she's at home, she's ok

Gon: I want to go home

Leorio: You need to rest Gon

Gon: I can rest at home

Me: Come on guys you know he won't stay here

Gon smiles and we all get into Leorio's car and drive to Gon's house. Kurapika and Leorio sat upfront while me and Gon sat in the back. He laid his head on my shoulder and held my hand. I was so happy that he was ok. But what did Leorio give him to heal him that fast? *looks down at him* whatever it was it worked and healed Gon.

*15 minutes later*

God had fallen asleep on our way home. He must have used a lot of his energy. When Leorio stops the car he picks Gon up and we walk inside.