Part 12

Gon's Perspective:

I wake up in the middle of the night hearing sniffing or someone crying. Still hugging Killua I poke my head up seeing him crying. I let go of him and sit up.

Me: Hey why are you crying?

Killua: *sits up and wipes his eyes*

Me: What's bothering you?

Killua: I'm j- just overthinking stuff

Me: Like what kind of stuff?

Killua: ..

Me: You can tell me anything you know right?

Killua: Yeah I know but I feel like you'll get mad at me

It's weird lately Killua has been acting differently and been more sad. What's the word, sad? I don't know but it's weird he is usually always angry or has no expression at all. And all of a sudden he let all of his emotions out.

Me: I won't get mad I promise

Killua: I just feel like the only reason you asked me out was because you felt bad for me or something. I told you it was stupid

Me: You want to know the real reason why I asked you out?

Killua: S- sure

Me: The real reason I asked you out was because I really like you *blushes* a- and I knew that if I didn't ask you out that you probably would have left again and I didn't want to lose you again. You know that feeling you had when I uh almost you know, well I feel the same way when I think about you leaving again.

He didn't say anything but hugged me. I hug him back. I heard footsteps and looked at the door. Killua let go of me and laid back down pretending to sleep.

Aunt Mito: *opens door* Hey I heard talking is everything ok?

Me: *looks at Killua* Uh y- yeah

Aunt Mito: *turns light on and walks over to my bed* Hey Killua you ok?

Killua: *sits up* W- what?

Aunt Mito: Oh I'm sorry I thought you were awake

Me: He's been awake

Aunt Mito: What's wrong Killua? You look like you've been crying

Killua: It's nothing really, I already talked to Gon about it *small smile*

Aunt Mito: You sure?

Killua: Yeah

Aunt Mito: Ok *walks to the door* Well get some sleep *closes door*

Killua lays back down.

Me: Killua?

Killua: Huh?

Me: I'm happy you came to Whale Island

Killua: *sits up and faces me*

Me: I'm happy that we got to hang out again, Even if I almost died *smiles*

Killua: *blushes* Y- yeah

Me: I know this is-

Killua: Go to sleep Gon *smiles*

Me: Ok *lays down and stares at the ceiling*

Killua: *lays down* I mean it Gon

Me: *mocks him* I mean it Gon

Killua: *turns and faces me* Gon

Me: *turns on my side so I'm facing him* Killua *grins*

Killua: Shut up

Me: Fine *turns over*

I turn over facing away from Killua and stare at the wall next to me. Five minutes later I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist. I turn my head and see Killua. (authors note: who thought of Hisoka?lol) I close my eyes and smile. When I woke up I heard my tv. I sat up and Killua was playing video games. I pull the cover back over me and bury myself under the covers. I hear him get up and walk over to the bed.

Killua: Gon?

Me: Mhm?

Killua: *smirks and yeets himself onto me*

Me: OW!

Killua: *sitting on me and laughs*

I pull the cover off of my face looking up at Killua.

Me: Get off me Killua!

Killua: What are you going to do about it?

I shove him off and he lands on the floor. He looked at me and I buried myself again. He jumped on me again but my Aunt Mito came in.

Aunt Mito: Stop messing around you too, I can hear you all the way downstairs

Me: Sorry Aunt Mito

Aunt Mito: Why don't you boys go outside today, it's not raining and it's supposed to be really nice

Me: *looks up at Killua and back at Aunt Mito* Sounds good *smiles*

Ok I have no ideas for the next part. 

If you have any ideas please put them in the comments and I'll make it the next part or something like that. 

I hope you like the story though, it's kinda weird but yea if you have ideas or suggestions please comment lol