Part 10

I let go and we both sat there awkwardly not saying anything.

Me: I feel like I overreacted

Gon: Put a smile on your face and forget it, it was a while ago

Me: Y- yeah

Gon: *stands up and puts his hand out* Come on let's go play some video games *smiles*

I take his hand and get up. We walk back to his house. How can he be so happy all the time? I wish I was more like Gon, life wouldn't be so hard.

Gon: *hold my hand*

I looked over and he was blushing.

Me: Gon? Can I tell you something?

Gon: S- sure

I stop walking, making him stop. I keep my head down low and mumble under my breath.

Me: I- I like you Gon

Gon: Huh?

Me: I- I like you a lot Gon

He looks at me with a surprised look on his face. I blush and don't say anything.

Gon: I like you too *smiles* and I'm not talking about just liking you as a friend but I think you know that

Me: I like you more than a friend too *small smile*

Gon: *takes my hand* Come on let's go back home

We walked hand and hand until we got closer to his house and he ran ahead. I didn't want to run so I just walked. He made it inside first, when I got to the door I opened it and he threw a pillow at me. He ran upstairs and I chased him up with the pillow still in my hands. He runs into his room and jumps onto his bed. I throw the pillow at him and hit him in the face. I jump onto his bed and pin him to the bed. (authors note: spicy)

Gon: Let me go!

Me: *grins* What's the magic word

Aunt Mito: *opens the door* Will you too stop fighting and come down to eat

Gon: *pokes his head up* We'll be down in a sec!

Aunt Mito: *shuts the door and walks downstairs*

I look down at Gon and put my face close to his. He pokes his head up and our lips meet. I panicked and got off him. He sat up smiling like an idiot.

Gon: *laughs*

Me: Come on let's go eat before your aunt yells at us

Gon: Oh ok

We both get up and walk downstairs and sit down at the table and start eating. It was pretty quiet. Me and Gon didn't really talk much.

Aunt Mito: So how was your guys day? I heard that two of your friends came to visit

Gon: *takes bite* Oh yeah Leorio and Kurapika yeah they came to visit for a while

Aunt Mito: What about you Killua?

Me: W- what?

Aunt Mito: *smiles* How was your day?

Me: Oh um it was good I guess

I look at Gon and smile.

Aunt Mito: What are you two smiling about?

Me and Gon: Nothing *laughs*

We finish eating and head back upstairs and start playing video games. I was in the lead but Gon beat me many times.

Gon: I beat you again! *smiles*

Me: Only because I let you

Gon: Your only saying that because I beat you

Me: Psft yeah yeah whatever *rolls eyes*

Gon: Hey Killua? Can I ask a stupid question?

Me: Sure?

Gon: D- do you want to uh you know um g- go out? *nervous smile*

I froze not knowing what to say, I mean I knew my answer but I couldn't say anything. I felt my face heat up and look away.

Me: S- sure

Gon: *hugs me* Yay! *smiles*

I had a small smile on my face. We continued to play video games until 3am and decided to go to sleep. We slept in his bed again because he says that I shouldn't have to sleep on an air mattress. I told him that it was better than what I slept in back home but he insisted on me sleeping with him. I laid down facing away from him. I felt him wrap his arms around me. A couple minutes later he fell asleep. But I couldn't sleep. I kept asking myself why he liked me like that. Did he like me only because he felt bad for me? The thought of it made my eyes water. A tear fell down my cheek. Why the hell am I crying right now? I have no reason to. I continued to overthink the dumbest stuff until I cried myself to sleep. 

I'll update tomorrow probably once I write some more. I hope everyone who is reading this actually likes it and doesn't think it's stupid lol.