Chapter 8

"you need to stay out of it. there is nothing happening." Ironhide hissed. Will came back with the keys.

"here, whats up?" Will ask, handing them to him.

"I forgot something in the truck." Ironhide said heading outside. Will watched him go and went back to making some coffee. he felt something rub against his leg.

"oh hey Clank." Will smiled.

"Clank?" Optimus ask.

"oh yeah. thats what I decided to call him. Ratchet and Clank is a video game and since he likes Ratchet, I thought I'd call him Clank." Will shrugged. Clank mewed. "I know you're hungry." Will said getting him some breakfast. Clank dug in immediately. Will got himself some coffee and sat down with Optimus. "what were you talking about?" he ask. Optimus frowned slightly.

"never mind Will. I won't worry you with it." Optimus said. Will nodded slightly, looking confused. Ironhide walked in and headed back upstairs.

"uh... okay." Will said. he sipped his coffee and headed back upstairs. Ironhide was working on taking the doors off. Will walked over and looked at the frames. "I'll have to work on the door frame." Will said.

"I'll replace it." Ironhide said.

"I'm not worried about it." Will said, helping him. "you did it to help me." Will shrugged. Ironhide nodded and took down the bathroom door, taking apart part of the frame. Will took apart the bedroom door frame. he looked at the bathroom. "where's the toilet tank lid?" Will ask.

"in the trash. I broke it over Barricade's head. I'll replace it." Ironhide grumbled. Will shrugged.

"he deserved it. it's fine." Will shrugged. "they're pretty cheap. I can get another." Will said.

"Wheeljack said he could fix the doors." Ironhide said.

"I can just make a trip to the local home improvement store. I can buy the stuff." Will shrugged. Ironhide nodded slightly.

"I can go with you." Ironhide said.

"sounds good." Will smiled. he got up from the floor and Ironhide kissed him, walking passed him. Will smiled and grabbed his arm pulling him back to him. Ironhide gave an amused smirk and kissed him again. "you don't just have to kiss me and walk away." Will said. Ironhide shrugged, putting a hand on each side of Wills head.

"well I don't know what you want. I'm not very affectionate." Ironhide huffed. Will chuckled slightly at him.

"well I mean if you don't want to kiss me, you're more than welcome to just walk off." Will said. Ironhide shrugged and leaned down, kissing him. Will smiled and wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling him closer. after a minute Ironhide pulled back.

"you are getting off topic of the doors." Ironhide said. Will rolled his eye's and sighed.

"same ol' Hide. can only focus on one thing at a time." Will said amusedly, grabbing some of the stuff from the floor and heading downstairs.

"hey! and just what does that mean?" Ironhide glared, grabbing the rest of it and following him. he followed Will outside, still questioning him as Will set up everything to burn it. "you still haven't answered me." Ironhide glared.

"it means you can only focus on one thing at a time." Will said, tossing the stuff into a pile. Ironhide tossed his stuff on the pile and gave Will a dirty look.

"and just what are you implying Will?" Ironhide hissed.

"me? oh nothing." Will replied, starting up the fire. he watched the wood burn, not looking at the angry guardian who was staring him down. "pretty sure I'm not implying anything, since I flat out said it to you." Will said, looking at him. Ironhide glared at him.