chapter 1

So bassically it was a winter time, a lonely girl walk by herself from the busy night market to her favourite place, a big lake that surfaced cover by frozen ice..

She walk along by the bridge and satisfied her self with the beautiful night view. Then she pick up her phone and play her favourite otome games  by sitting at the bench nearby.  *CORDOLIUM OF THE FATEFUL ONE*

-----------------------------------------------------

The Elisa Eckract is the main character or more known as protagonist, have the power to cure, more like a healer.Tje daughter of marquise family.Along her way back from wood, she encounter the male lead,  Erudian Ludwig, the crown prince, who was injured by the attacked of monster that encounter them during the hunting competition.
The first meeting make the cold blooded felt a slighty warm feeling for the girl. After saving the male lead without knowing the the true identity,  she bid farewell to the person. The crown prince who cant even ask for the name of his saviour, search for her in many ways in order to repay the help.

On the other hand, the villainess, Susan Lavender Sylaine, the adopted daughter of Duke family.
At age of 9, she was picked by the duke family . But day by day passes,  her attitude become more arrogant and selfish as she thought now that she the daughter of the duke family.
She always throw a tantrum at a small thing make all the people at the duke mansion hate her.

But if you look at the other perspective, the girl was a commoner that once lived with her only mother,  Anatasia. But, along the way their way back to their house,  they encounter a assassination,   her mother desperately to protect her only daughter,  hide her in huge basket and cover it with anything.
"Shh,  darling..u gonna be okay trust me..mommy gonna be back."
She stare at her daughter sweet innocent face and give her a last kiss.
"Mommy,  please be back.."
The child who know nothing,  stared at her mother.
As she cant controlled her tear after heard those words, she leave with hesitation with a bunch of men chased after her.

The child want to follow her mother startled at the loud bang and quickly hide herself again.But what more shockly, her mother got a shot at her left leg and stumbled down onto the ground.

All the men,  ripped her cloth apart and raped her merciless. The child only saw it with teary eyes and a hand cover her mouth.
Soon after the group of men leave with a digusting smile that portrait the satisficafion at the event just happen.

Without hesitation, the child come out from the basket and run toward her mother,
"M-momm-y? -, m-mommy? !Mommy! No! DONT LEAVE SU ALONE! No-! Pl-ease--"
The child cried out her lungs out as she cant beared the pain after saw her breathless mother that cover in blood.

"Well, well what we got here.~"
The child stunned at the sudden voice and horrified look placed at her face.

"The beautiful daugther of the shameless woman~"

"Who are you? ! What are the purpose you killed my mother? !, "

"Hey little brat,  seem like you dont know what situation you are encounter now *smirk*,  boys grabbed her and bring her here, today was a lucky day, for us to tasted a beautiful woman and fresh toddler huahahah"

The girl startled at the statement,  she quickly run with her small leg to escaped the situation.
'Im sorry,  mommy-y!!'
Tears rapidly flow as she canf ber the pain.
" you bastard child,  quick chase her!!"

She run deep toward the forest and hide herself at one of the bushes
"Damn,  where that brat go!
Quick go over there!"

She cover her mouth with her hand, try not to make noises.
After a while the voice frim the men are not longer hear, she left a sigh if the relief but as soon she remembered her mother, tears rolled over her puffy cheeks.
"M-momm-y.."
A small voice come out from her mouth.