chapter 19

i just got off the carriage with brother and make our way toward the main hall.

*sigh*since this current body is described as villain, that will be some disgusted with my appearrance.
*sigh*
now i have to  increase the interest of the male leads as a villainess that will be a impossible thing to do.. can i reincarnated without this system..

*sigh*

i keep sighing until brother speak up
"dont worry too much..just stick with me if you feel nervous later"

he patted my head and somehow his comfort words ease a bit of my anxious feeling..

"ANNOUNCING THE ARRIVAL OF YOUNG MASTER OF SYLAINE !AND LADY SUSAN SYLAINE!"

so i guess my name is too long..

as soon as our arrival were announced
all eyes are focus us..i become more nervous ..

i grip brother's sleeves with my arm
linked with his.

"brother.."

i tried to whisper to him

"dont worry,im here.." he whispered back

oh well since brother here i guess that it's gonna be okay

"is that her? the mad girl"
i heard others talking

*sigh*just bear it ..

I walk pass people with unbothered expression although inside i feel liie wanna cry

Huhu cant i go back already?!
Crazy people  please just look at something else..not this direction..

"Ah..owen! Long time no see.!"

I glanced at the owner of the voice. thanks to him i have dont pay any attention toward the nobles' gaze.

A young man with yellownish moon hair with blue eyes.

Dont tell me that 
Carlos  Jordan?!

Originally the plot state that he is a werewolf and barely intract with human..but what is this?

"How thing goes lately?"

He placed on brother shoulder and seem likes they already known each other a long time.

Is it my vision become blurry or something.?
When did brother know him?

And how does brother know him?

I keep on staring at them with confusion

"Ehem..hem ..is this your sister?"

"En..so what?"

"Well ..she quite beautiful..excuse me my lady...im Carlos Jordan the Baron."

He bowed politely to me.

I smile at him and nodded ..

And about to introduce myself.

When
"Annoucing. The arrival of his majesty,.., her majesty,..."

"The arrival of Crown prince,Erudian Ludwig"

Peek a boo~~

i just met a puppy and now i need to taming the tiger.
System this is too much ..huhu..can you just make them appear one by one after another?!not even an hour pass but the circus already release the tiger..if i mess up i doomed!!