chapter 31

"*cough* *cough*so.. how long you gonna train the knights, sir? "

"Depends.."

"Oh.. okay.. "

After that the two become quiet again.
Not long after that, a butler come in the private trainining area.

"Excuse me, my lady the young duke is serching for you.. "

"Brother? !"

"Yes,my lady.. "

"Im coming.... oh wait.. thanks s-sir
... !"

Before take her move, she turn around and say a goodbye to him.

He stand there with a straight face even though his inner feeling is complicated.

He usually an emotionless person and hardly express his feeling out but when he encounter the bright young lady, his heart feel slightest warm.

From that moment, he feel comfortable around her even though his face doesnt display it.

He watch the petite body slowly disappear from his sight.
Couldnt helo but feel down, he continue train the knights even more strict than before.

He feel annoyed by the sight that her excitedly follow the butler after the person named 'brother'

Without knowing, he become more possessive toward her.

--

"This way my lady.."

The butler bring her to the duke office, with a mind full of curiousity, she enter the room.

"Brother...? "
There sitting a middle age man and an old man that look exactly like him.

"Come here..!"
The young man look at her and put a bright smile while the old man just stare at them.

She obediently move toward the brother and sit beside him, with her right hand hold his left sleeve.

He frown a brow and look at her sweating very hard.

She look at him with begging expression

'Brother...i gonna die here,, look at the old man gaze..seriously im gonna die young because of frighten...!help....!'

Without knowing the meaning if her puppy eyes, he ask
"Why are you sweating a lot? Are you not feeling better? "

He touched her hand in concern.
Feel the slightly warm of concerns, she calm down a bit.

"..it's okay.." she shook her and curved a warm smile on her lips.

The duke realise their was a warm relationship, couldnt help by feel awkward when watching them, he decide to speak.

"Ehem..."
The two pairs of eyes constantly focus at him.

"The reason, i call you here was about your coming birthday..i will not be able to arrange it for you so decide it for yourself"

Actually, he just feel that there doesnt need for him to do such a useless thing.

However, the one feel happy about the news couldnt help but feel happy, she put a big grin.

'Hooo..finally i can breath the fresh air..!'

The duke look at her reaction disbelief as her reaction was completely unexpected.

Usually, she always want him to decided it for her, even thought it was like that, he never done it for her.

.....

Sorry guys, this chapter quite short ;_;

im so busy with my aassignment but i not dare make you guys wait so long and i ended write it this short ;-; im very sorryyyy.....