chapter 34

I carefully step toward the garden which where my birthday party was held.

Anyway i kinda embarrassing, with all the crowd stared at every moves i made. 'Please... stop.. staring at ne
... 'that what i want today but i couldn't :-:

*sigh*
"What with the long face..? "

I look up to the person.

"Carlos. !!"i excitedly call up his name not remember the fact that i supposed to hide our interaction.

He smile genuine at me..

"Carlos? "
Brother frowned at me.
"Since when you two getting close that make you call him by his first name? "

"Er...ehm.. "
...
I look at her who seem so hard to find an excuse, without thinking i blurt out something to save her.

"Well..owen dont you remember that time when you make me look after your sister for a while..so we decided to call each other name since we'll meet frequently in future, dont you think? "
I shrugged at her brother as i say that she gonna be mine.

A short glance i realize that his expression darkened although he hide it so well infront of her.

Hmm..now i get it..

"Y-yea right broth-er! That's r-right"

She seem so desperately, rather than that she so terrible in telling lie.

Cute..that word really suit her petite body and her behaviour..

"Come here..!"
I saw her brother dragged her away...without conscious i hold her other wrist.

"Let go..!"
"No you let go!"
"I say let go..!"
"That you said, no me..!"

....

I was in pain where my both wrists were being grab my those muscular arm.

Help..!
I whined in pain as a tear roll down my cheeks.

In sudden, i was held in someone arm.

I look at the person..no..not a person but two.
The twin stopped brother and carlos from grabbing me while the other was prevent me from getting near to them.
Then i saw all the nobles eyes were stuck at us..

'No...'

"What the hell are you two doing..? !cant you see she in pain,? ! What if you two broke her wrists? !"

Maddison talk informally toward them and shout his lungs out. This make thing worse than ever the nobles keep whispered among themselves.

'What a ruckus..'
'I see that she doesnt change at all'
'She definitely tried to create a scene with the guys tsk tsk what a shameless person'

"No..no..NOOOO!"
With that i run out all might and return to my room..

"Whyy? !!whyyy? !!"
I cried so hard and even locked myself in without given a glance at the servant.

"I hate this..why..? Why did they keep pressuring me..? "

*ding*
System
Increase the male leads interest.

'Hah..'i look up the shining screen appeared infront of me..

'What the point..? For me to do it? '

Thump thump
The sound of someone keep banging at the door dont even budge me from moving.

"Susan!!!open the door!!"

"Im sorry!! Plea-se !!openn it!!i bb-begging you!!"

"Su-!"
"Move away!!please-hone-y!!im sorry"

......

Im sorry guys if i make you hate her in this chapter..:-:
I just want to tell you guys that susan has childhood trauma..
Anyway wait for me this friday..i gonna upload another chapter.

Short notice
I gonna write another story 'siren'
Hope you guys look into it