chapter 29

After taking bath, she sat at her chair, reading a book as usual but when she heard the news of her stepfather had return, she started to feel anxious.

Well of course, the stepfather of her doesnt favour the current host.
So she decided to stay away from him as much as she could.

"Mary.. !im going out for walk.. dont worry, i'll be back! Bye, bye!!"

"Wait.. lady!.. "
*sigh* she shook her head and slowly display a small smile on her lip.

The lady she serve usually is hot tempered and will constantly throw a tantrum. But deep in side, she doesnt blame her instead feel pitiful about the fragile child who know about nothing when she first step on this duke mansion.

The lonely child who always cried alone at night and keep on say a person name. (Her mother's name)

One night when she was walking with a tray of night snack to her lady room until a loud bang was heard.
She immediately run toward the loud bang that came from the lady's room.

The maids who was working to serve the young lady, feel scared and disgusted at her.

Soon there only left her and the fragile young lady in distress atmosphere.

"My-y lady-, ar-e you okay? "

The child dont answer instead keep crunching her whole body with her arm wrapped around her leg and continously mumbled someone 's name.

She could help but feel hopeless toward the child's condition, with encourages she embrace the child in a tight hug to calm her down.

The thing didnt happen once but almost everyday, the maids that working for the chold couldnt help but constantly complain to the young master and make he blame the child even worse.

Mary alway tried to convinced that what hapoen waa not lady's fault but the effort was in vain.

Gratefully, her young lady completed a new person when she woke up from coma due to incident that she fall from the horse's back.

The lady turn into a cheerful person, innocent and yet gentle than before.

In bottom of her heart, she thanks god for the sudden change.

Meanwhile

She decided to explore the duke garden since she had nowhere to go in order to stay away from her father.

The peace breeeze blow her long hair swaying along with the heavy wind.

At first glance, she look like a goddess with her petite figure, her pale skin that make it more breathtaking.

When other saw it, cant help to fall in love.

She walk around the garden and enjoy the scenery.

"Beautiful flower..."
She look at the white roses that planted at the middle of the garden.
She reached out her hand to pluck it down but unfortunately, the thorn slightly cut down to her flesh.

"Ah..!"

"Bad flower.."
Then she constantly accused the roses.
When she about to turn a hand held her down make her stop and look at behind her.

Addison gray?

She blinked her eyes in confusion.
'What is he doing here? '

Instead of talking, they only stare each other, until he decide to approached her firat by taking her finger and suck it.

"Ah..!"

"Dont move.."

She closed her eyes uncomfortably.
Her ear reddening as a tongue keep licking her finger.

He just look at her reaction with her lips keep sucking the bleed part of her finger.
He close his eyes slowly and seem to be uncontrollable because the sweet of her blood.

"Le-t-let go.."
He finally let go her hand and stare deeply at her.

He quite satisfies with her reaction and make him want to lick her more.

"M-mr, what -are y-you do-ing h-ere? "

She was so small amd hunched her body in fear, she must becareful since this person's personality is unpredictable as his twin.

"To find you.."
He was expressionless and make his move toward the small body.

And leaned agaisnt her shoulder and whispered something to her ears

"You..smell.. so good.."
The he smirked at her.

'*gulp*this cant be right, he want to suck my blood out right? '
She panick and began to spout nonsense.

"No-.im n-not..these flower are smell good than me!!"
Then she pointed at the flower.

"But to me, you are.."

He slowly caress her long black hair and started to touch the soft skin of her.

"Mr-you- arent going to kill me, are-you? "

Her voice tremble in panick.

'This vampi-re is surely want to kill me in broadlight! Wait a minute...Vampire in broadlight? No he not afraid of light since he standing almighty under the sun.hmm..extraordinary..'

To him, at first she was in fear but now there something in her mind since her brow frowned and a hand on her chin as she think about something really hard. How cant she so carefree..

'Cute..'

"*cough**cough*i am not going to kill you so rest assured.. "

Her red eyes shine brightly soon she heard the statement he said.

'At last this vampite have some conscience.. good!! '

"Thank you!!!!"

He look at her confusedly
'Did she just thank a guy that lick her finger without permission..? No no tjis cant help.. this girl is way over too clueless..'
He turned his gaze towards her again look at her beautiful figure with long hair that blew by the breeze.
He feel that his breath stop a moment.

She stand there with a big grin that display on her face that could take someone's soul in a second.

Couldn't help the temptation, he bend down his head to her and slowly bring his lip to hers. The short touched of lips make her freeze at the spot.

He look at her stupid reaction, cant help but to curved a a smile one his lips.

"Looking forward to meet you, my rose.."
He call her rose since they encounter the unexpected situation because of rose.

She look at him disappeared..
and with a blank mind, she touch her lips once again..

------
System
Addison gray
+5%