chapter 33

After taking a bath, i sit on my bed reading some books, while the maid excuse themselves including Mary.

I was in my light pajama dress, purple in colour, actually i really the scent of lavender and all thing that purple colour.

And it was a blessing to have a name that suit to my interest.

*yawn* a tear covered in my eyes..

It must i was to tired.

Come to think it, i really encountered many people today.

My introvert energy was really been suck out.

Anyway goodnight...

--knockײ

'Huh was is that..?'when i about to change my position to face the direction of the sound..

A hug arm embrace me tightly..

"Mm...you smell so good tonight.."

"You too.."
I curved a smile toward him
Ahh i miss him..

"Are you sleepy?"

"Mm hm.."

He kiss my forehead ..
"Then sleep tight..."

It was so nice to sleep with something fluffy in your arms..

When i about to close my eyes..
He say something that really unexpected.

"Then give me some kissess.."
Kissess?!
That mean not once right..?!

"Im kidding..anyway..sleep tight.."

I look at his distressed look and decide to make move. I kiss his left cheek slightly..

"Goodnight, sir.  "

"Carlos.."

"Em?sorry?"
"Carlos..that my name call me that when you meet me.."
"Okay carlos..goodnight.."

...
A sweet night passess , day after day the events repeat smoothly except for me..who already arrange my birthday celebration with the help of my brother..

But there was a problem..my brother who come to my room early in morning as the way to discuss my birthday party..
Found a man scent all over my body..

"What is this.." he ask.

"What ..what?"
I ask back.
"This scent not yours.."
*gulp

"No way brother..of course my scent who else it might be if it wasnt mine."

Im dead..
Death is calling me
'Here susan susan..'

"No i know that your scent was lavender scent.."

"Nah..it probably the smell because i just woke up.." please buy it! please buy it!!

"Hm..alright..."
He did!!! Hahahaha..!
"Anyway cover your body.."
I look at my exposed body with my upper chest widely unhide ,look at my brother in cheeky way , i covered my body in hurry...
"Hehe.."
"Tsk tsk..childish.." what.........?

--
It was only two days until my birthday.

Im kidding-
It was today!
Me who was still half sleep person was force to take warm bath in early morning

Then the maids, they use their  full talent to make me a  beauty.

the floral vintage purple dress  with my look wavy hair it matched perfectly

A light touch of make up on my pale white face, make me amused, susan really is a goddess !!

And with a floral crown on top of my head.

This is really extraordinary beauty..oh i fall in love with myself..!

--
The party already started while  waiting for the main host.

The twins brother who were invited by owen come in pleasure  as well the werewolf and his pack also come along.

The duke heir also not left behind , he came with a lot of pleasure after being invited by susan.

The birthday party was not really extravagance since she dont really socialize with people.

While the other was talking, a hug applause welcoming the main host..

The male leads who were busy talking with other people were strucked by her beauty.

The  small and fragole body with a  beauty light dress matched her pale skin.long wavy hair with a floral crown on top of it and light touch of make on her doll like face
With a short glance she look likes a descendant of goddess..

--

I guess i will update every weekends..see ya!!