chapter 24

[System]
Fergus  Priamos
+4%
Congratulations
Reward: beauty charm +5%

'Beauty charm?
Hm what point having that? '

I ignored the system and make my way to the hall, immediately search for my brother.

After a few second, my eyes fixed at the familiar  person.

'Hah..finally found him'

Along my way to him,  it's obviously all the nobles avoid me expecially the lady.

What kind of luck is this?

I dont much attention to it and continue to reach out to my brother.
I about to call him a from distance away but hesitate to do so because it will attract a lot of attention since i am not in 21st century.

I patted on him whom is busy talking with the noble.
"Brother..? "

"Oh!! You're finally here! Im so worry about you encounter some mess!"

I shook my head as a sign no.
'Well actually,  yes.. i have been encounter 4 male lead in a short period..and i need break now..'

He patted my head and say..
"Stay with me so you dont get lose"

"Okay"

Two men  standing in front of them, looking at the scene quietly until one of them decide to ask.

"Oh, is this you sister? "

The twin was looking at me straighgly tas the one of them spoke up

"Yes,"

"Oh,  so it is Miss Susan? "

After that, they  bowed respectively.
"Nice to me you, lady"

The right one finally say something after a while.

As for me..i was standing there like a fool until i realized that i been staring at them for couple of minute...and the moment was so awkward.

"Oh-my mistake-ni-ce to me- you sirs"

"Sorry for the rudeness, lady..let me introduce myself and brother properly"

[System]
Hidden task.. accept?
Yes/no

Yes

After them introduce themselves..i completely dumbfounded

It's them.

THE VAMPIRE TWINS.

ADDISON GRAY &
MADDISON GRAY.

I doom..when i was back in the world,  the game i play still havent reach their route yet.
Now how will possibly, increase there favorality without knowing their personalities well.

A slightly mistake, it will immediately make me dried run out of blood.

I look at them as they still talking to the person infront of me, aka my brother.

Actually it's not hard to differentiate them.

Remembering the plot say that,  the younger has his birthmark on his right wrist.
As for the older,  there a was none in his wrist but instead of on his chest.

This all the infromation that i can got from the game plot.

I quickly took a fast glance at their wrist. Well of course i couldnt look at their chest directly, afraid that from mad dog of Sylaines' family turned into pervert mad dog of Sylaines' family.

Shit..imagine something like is beyond my will..

3rd person pov

It's quite hateful to come to this palace. But because of aristocrats act,  my brother and eyes were force to do so.

By the time, we arrive at the palace,  all the gaze from the noble ladies' are truely digusting.

It feel like i want to tear them apart and sucked their blood until they dried their body out.

As for young man slowly approached us and disscuss about business..
A young and delicate lady run toward us. I was in a dazed for a while but quickly snap my mind.

Women are vicious.

"Brother? "

'Brother?, is this person her brother..that quite huge gap betweem their height'
I look down and saw that her wear really high heels

The i look at the brother-sister bond.
They quite close.
When my brother speak up,  she starlted a bit and finally look at us..

The red eyes with the pale skin and the long silk black hair..
Her beauty couldnt compare to others.

With the fragile and timid body,  she was not far from innocent creature

I shook at my sudden thought.
'What kind of nosense is this'
But looking at her gaze, there no sign of lust that ussually seen those noble ladies that always encounter.

My brother started a conversation,  it seem him want to test her. But instead of her,  the brother answer it.

She just stand behind  there quitely looking at us with her big eyes.

No it can be...

since our childhood,  all the ladies always lusting toward us as it was a curse

I look at her deeply,  tried to figure out.
But then, as i couldnt stand it,  i finally spoke up.

She just politely greet us.

She soon hide behind her brother after our introduction.
  As for the brother and Addison still chating,  i quitely took a peek at her.
Seem that her in a daze,  thinking abouy something else,  her cheeks twitched a bit.

It look so puffy like a bunny.. wait no a hamster..yea a hamster...

..
Author pov
But little did they know...they keep steal glance at each other...
One is constantly stare at two pairs of wrist,  and the other one is continuously stare her puffy cheeks and almost couldnt stand himself to pinched it.

-
Back to original pov
[System]
Hidden task is 25% completely.
Maddison+ 10%

I startled  a bit at the result.
No way his could interest would rise like that..

Sure it he was watching me all the time but i not sure which one.

But crap,  i dig my own grave..
If one of them stare at me silencely, it means that he realized that i keep on staring at their wrist...

Nooo!
I doom..!
i definetely gonna receive the most hot and stressing tittle!!

PERVERT... !!

---
Sorry again guys...it just so hard to think about the plot..it reallh to me a while to make it interesting..im sorry

Btw hope the song above it is into yours liking..i just run out of idea to put medieval classic song on this..
chapter..enjoy!