Chapter Six

Say something, I'm giving up on you

You finished putting away the courts, letting the rest of the managers a rest. You closed the closet door, letting out a sigh and you wiped your forehead. You turned around, seeing Kuroo stand there with his usual black shirt with his red Nekoma sweat pants on. "Hey Tetsu, I thought you were practicing with Kou and the others."

"They're in the smaller gym practicing, but I wanted to chat with you, [Name]-chan," Kuroo said, walking towards you and placing his hands on your waist, pulling him towards you. He always wants to talk to you, not that you mind or anything. "I heard that Trashykawa left a mark on you?" You blushed, felling Kuroo's hands tighten on your hips. "Will you let me leave one or two?"

You nodded your head, a heavy blush on your cheeks. You felt your back touch the wall, feeling Kuroo's breath on your neck and you shivered. Kuroo's lips placed butterfly kisses on your neck until your breath hitched and he connected his lips to that exact place. You gripped Kuroo's shoulders, letting out shaky breaths which Kuroo found himself smirking against your neck.

Kuroo didn't think you'd let him leave a mark. He knows that you like him and even Oikawa, but Kuroo doesn't want to lose without going down without a fight. Kuroo wouldn't be upset if you were to choose Oikawa over than him, but he wouldn't have things be weird between you two. If you were to be back with Oikawa, he'll do what he usually does and just be a new friend. Kuroo's hands unconsciously moved up to your waist, rubbing circles.

You let out a noise, surprising yourself and Kuroo. He bit the spot he's been focusing on. Kuroo pulled back, seeing how flushed you look and he smiled, tousling your hair.

"I think that's good today," Kuroo said, you nodded your head and fixed Kuroo's hair because you messed with it. "Want to watch us practice?" 

"Yeah! I'll might join you guys," you said, walking towards the exit.

You two walked together, joking around as you two walked towards the small gym Kuroo practices in with others. Unknown to you two, Oikawa was in the shadows and watched the whole thing between you and Kuroo.

Oikawa stepped into the light, his eyebrows knitted together and his teeth clenched. How dare that Scheming Captain give you a love bite! Oikawa has to admit that Kuroo was being ballsy, but that action angered Oikawa. Especially that Kuroo got a moan from you. Oikawa doesn't know what to do, especially if that bedhead captain is near you most of the time. Oikawa wants to be near you too, but the only possible way is if you two can step outside and admire the night sky. A sudden idea popped inside Oikawa's head and he took off running to the last place he saw you.

You stood inside the small gym, watching Bokuto, Akaashi, and Hinata play against Kuroo, Lev, and Tsukishima. You heard someone yell your name, you looked over your shoulder to see Oikawa running towards you and moving his arms around. You stepped out the gym, walking towards him and Oikawa stopped in front of you, putting his hands on his knees and panting. "What's up?"

"I-I want to sh-show you something," Oikawa said, regaining his breath. You nodded your head, Oikawa grabbed your hand and walked away. Oikawa's hand is a lot warmer than you thought, considering your hands are freezing cold. Oikawa held up your hands in his, bringing them close to his mouth and heating them up. "Where's your jacket? It's cold."

"I left it in the room. I didn't think it'll get cold tonight," you mumbled, a blush on your cheeks. Oikawa let go of your hands, taking off his Aobo Johsai jacket and put on your shoulders. You blushed heavier. You should have gotten used to Oikawa giving you his jacket before. The jacket smells like him, it's extremely warm too. "Thank you."