Chapter Seven

Say something, I'm giving up on you

Kuroo or Oikawa? Childhood friend or ex boyfriend? The one who opened your heart or the one who opened your heart and broke it into pieces? The captain of Nekoma or the captain of Aoba Johsai? A talented blocker or a talented setter?  A black bedhead hair or brown, dark chocolate hair? A Scheming Captain or The Grand King? Tokyo or Miyagi? A procrastinator or a split personality? A kitten or Seijo? A 6'1 giant or a 6'0 giant, they're both pretty tall. A Scorpio or a Cancer? A grilled salted mackerel pike or milk bread?

You've known Kuroo is birth almost. Taking baths with him, going over to his house. Watching him practice playing volleyball with Kenma. If you didn't move, you'd probably be dating Kuroo at the moment. Kuroo's a tease, but he knows when to stop if you tell him. He worries about you and your space. Since you broke up with Oikawa, Kuroo's been by your side til this day and he's given you his support. He's an amazing person. He's smart and he's in college prep classes. He's going  go to a good college and an excellent university.

You've known Oikawa since your second year in junior high. You met Oikawa because you needed practice with your serves. From that day, you started hanging out with him and Iwaizumi. In your last year, Oikawa asked you out and you said yes. Oikawa treated you like a princess, picking you up from your classes and even in high school. Oikawa's smart too, you found out his in college prep classes with Iwaizumi. Oikawa helped you study for upcoming tests and exams. He's going to go to a good college and an excellent university. Sure he has a split personality, but he shows you his real smiles.
Kuroo protected you from being molested on a train. Oikawa scares away any male that comes near you. Kuroo likes to be touchy feely. Oikawa is the same, but he likes having your head on his lap as he ran his hand through your hair. Oikawa loves playing with your hair and giving you different hair styles. Kuroo can handle your emotional mood wings when a certain characters dies. Oikawa gives you presents out of nowhere and just because. Kuroo gave you a cat plushie on the day you left Tokyo. They both love you deeply, fighting over your attention at the training camp.

Kuroo has a broship with Bokuto. Oikawa has a love, hate relationship with Iwaizumi. Kuroo surprised you he came to your school. Oikawa would drop by Karasuno to mess around Kageyama a little bit, but Oikawa was there mostly for you. Kuroo stopped you from cutting yourself anymore. Oikawa stopped you from being food poisoned. Kuroo made you his first priority and so Oikawa. Kuroo loves mess with you, when you two were little you'd wrestle until one of you gave up. Oikawa would push you on the swings at the park even when you two are in high school.

Oikawa showed you a side of him that he never lets anyone see. Kuroo has yet to still show you that side. Both of them are confident in themselves, no matter what it is. They like to tick off the opposite team they're playing against. You've seen how hard Oikawa pushes himself and especially when playing against Ushijima. You haven't seen a single game that Kuroo has played in besides a practice match. Both of them have fit and tone bodies. You have to make the decision.

Say something

A gasped left your lips, standing up from your seat on the bench. Karasuno is playing against a team and their name isn't important. Ukai looked at you oddly, raising an eyebrow. You decided to tell him. You made up your mind. You need to tell him. Now!

"Coach, I need to go tell him!" You shouted, Ukai smirked and crossed his arms. "I'm sorry, but I believe they'll make it to the next round."

"Go get 'em!" Ukai shouted, flashing you a thumbs up and you sighed in relief.

You heard the team shout out encouraging words at you as you passed by them. You ran inside the building, going towards the exit and dodging the people around the halls. You exited the building, panting heavily and looking around. You took off running, picking up your pace and not caring about your surroundings.

A smile spread across your face. You can finally tell him. You finally made up your mind. You decided to follow what your heart wants and you didn't doubt yourself. You don't need to keep leading them on. You just wish that the other will still continue to be friends with you. You don't have to push yourself through any more drama going on inside your head. You will get to tell him that you're in love with him and you choose him.

So there's gonna be three endings
One with oikawa, one for kuroo, and another one with both of them
This story is originally on Quotev and the readers there wanted to have an ending with both of them