Cousins

^^^^ Lily's Outfit ^^^^

I woke up this morning in Lucas's bed. He wasn't their though. He probably just went down stairs.

  I ran back to my room to change. I put on some baggy jeans, a white crop top, along with some flannel on top. 

I wasn't sure about the top but i think my brothers will be fine with it as long as i kept the flannel on. At least I think.

Anyways, I skipped down the stairs in a pretty good mood. As i thought, all my bros were down stairs eating breakfast. The twins eyed my outfit up and down but decided to keep their mouth shut. Good

Jackson on the other hand came over and kissed me good morning. "Im not to sure about that outfit today Lily..."

 "Nooo but i'll keep the jacket thing on!" i begged. "Fine. But only cuz i love you and as long as your comfortable with what you wear, I'll be happy for you."

 One of the reasons i feel he had this change of heart was cuz he didn't want a repeat of the other outfit incident. "Thanks Jackie!" 

He scoffed "Dont call me Jackie". With the commotion Lucas glanced over at what i was wearing as he walked to put his away his plate "I guess its okay as long as you dont go out in public wearing it". I rolled my eyes but i guess the response was good enough.

 I started to eat my cereal. "I have some good news" Jackson announced. We all looked up at him curiously. "Were having Mason, Ellie, and Jacob here over Christmas break, Because Uncle Derick has to go on a business meeting."

 I couldn't believe it! I missed them so much. They are our only cousins.

 Jacob is Jackson's age (20). Mason slightly older than Lucas (18) Yeah, just what i need, ANOTHER Lucas clone. And finally, Ellie is around the twins age (15). 

But we are super close and she is definitely my favorite (Dont tell Jacob and Mason that i said that). 

Christmas break was in 2 weeks so we spent the next few weeks preparing to have them over. I got my phone back and i had been texting Chris. 

We have been getting closer and he is super nice. Unlike some people (my brothers) *rolls eyes*.

 I know they told me to stay away from him but they dont have to know? 

*two weeks later*

Christmas break finally rolls around. Its 1 week till actual Christmas. My cousins are supposed to come today! EEK!

 I've been bothering my brothers all morning. "ARE THEY ALMOST HERE??". Jackson looked like he wanted to punch me "No. They are not here yet. It's they same answer i gave you 4 minutes ago when you asked for the 26th time this morning!" He shouted.

 I ran back upstairs and put on more makeup than i usually do and put on more adultish clothes. 

I dont want anyone to know this but im trying to act older for my cousins. Especially Jacob and Mason because they always treat me like im a little baby even tho im 13 almost 14. 

I hear the doorbell ring and my heart fills with excitement as i rush downstairs to get the door. I sprint to the door and pull it open.

 "Ugh yuck, its just you" I tell Caleb as he walks through the door. "Well that wasn't very nice baby" he teases. 

"Shut up dont call me baby!" I scoffed. He picks me up and puts me over my his shoulder. "Let meee downnnn you dickkkk" I whine. 

"Hey Lucas your baby sister is whining again!" He jokes to Lucas as he enters the TV room. Lucas rounds the corner and says "Okay baby go wait for your cousins." 

"Oh my god why is Caleb even here?" I scoff. "He is here, because Caleb, Mason and I want to hang the 3 of us when Mason comes" Lucas replies calmly. 

Caleb puts me down on my feet "Sorry princess. I didn't mean it" he pokes me playfully. I jokingly shove him back as the door bell rings again. 

"ILL GET IT!!!" I scream. I run over to the door and pull it open for the second time revealing all three of my cousins standing there. 

"LILY!" My favorite cousin Ellie yells as we run over to hug each other. "Omg i missed you!" we yell at the exact same time then laugh. 

Then Jacob runs and picks me up "hey baby girl!" he greets me happily. I roll my eyes at the "baby girl" part and hug him back. 

Then, out of no where, im ripped out of Jacobs arms and put in a headlock by Mason

 "Hey baby! You havent gotten any taller!" he shouts at me. 

"And you haven't gotten any more good looking. You've gotten uglier actually!" I shot back at him sassily.

 He smirked "Oh no you didn't just say that" and starts tickling me.

 I yell through my laughter for him to stop and he finally lets me out of the headlock and starts to walk over to the room where the rest of my brothers were as well was Caleb. 

"You're still ugly" I quietly mutter under my breathe. He spins back around "What was that?" he demands.

 "Nothing!" I yell back giving him a fake smile. Jacob and Mason walk into the room with the rest of the boys.

 I grab Ellie's arm we run upstairs to my bed room where she would be staying with me.