38_happy

After an eventful afternoon and night yesterday. Of getting mobbed by some teenage girls. Coming out of the trampoline park and out of the venue.

Which I spent multiple hours in dancing. Teaching the boys new choreography because they insisted and I also choreographed to yet another one of their songs.

Although Daniel's bunk was barely damp. He still excused it and we slept comfortably again in a spare bunk. Supposedly mine.

If we weren't on the road going many miles per hour I would've been walking around in this lovely sunny morning.

The boys are still sleeping, they need it. They have an interview this morning and another show tonight.

I'm on the couch in sweats and a long sleeve shirt. Laying down obviously relaxing with my eyes closed, my arms rested on my chest. Soft, quiet music playing through my airpods. Small humming coming from my throat once in a while.

Until it was disturbed by the lively, loud voice of Herron.

"No way he's awake first" I mumble and turn to my side facing the rest of the bus. I stretch my legs out slightly tapping someone with my foot. "Oh hey" I smile and notice Daniel on the couch with me.

I look around and see Jonah and Corbyn quietly at the table. Jack on the floor laying down.

"I've never seen this bus so quiet"

"Neither have I" Jonah said

"I would thank Daniel" Corbyn says

"But you can thank your best friend if you want" Jack adds

"I didn't want to wake you up" he shrugs

"I wasn't sleeping" I mumble "just relaxing"

"Boys interview in an hour!" Jon shouts from upstairs.

"Okay!"

"An hour?"

"Got it"

"Alright!"

"I just woke up"

"You don't need to announce it Zach, we know you just woke up" I speak

"How? I could have been laying in bed for an hour" he counters

"One, there is no way you are able to be that quiet. Two your hair is one of the first things you fix in the morning. Three you wouldn't willingly wake up this early"

"Well we have an hour so I'm going to get ready" Zach says

"And fix your hair for half of it!" Corbyn adds earning laughs

"It doesn't take half an hour!"

"Okay 20 minutes on a good day" Jack laughs

"On a good day" Zach grumbles playfully as he makes his way to his suitcase.

"Well, guess we should all get ready" Jonah says and stands up, quickly after the three other boys join.