31. hand holding in the spider pit

"My feet hurt."

I leaned onto Ron who still held my hand in his own, my eyesight getting smaller and smaller the farther we walked. Everything was getting burly but I can still hear the million spiders running on the ground under us.

"I don't like this Harry," Ron yelped as he was my eyes for the moment, hopping from spot to spot with my weight on him.

"Hush."

"You didn't hush (Y/N) when she spoke," Ron almost fell over a branch which made me jolt awake.

"She wasn't whining," Harry barked back at Ron while he held the lantern before him.

"Yes, she was," Ron gasped back, Harry and Hannah who walked before us stopped at what looked to be a cave. The spiders all lead right into the deep cave before us, the panic of everything slowly waking me up.

"Come on," Harry followed Fangs into the tunnel,Hannah right at him before turning back to Ron and I with a smile.

"How much do you wanna bet there's a giant spider at the end of this tunnel?"

I gulped, the idea not that far fetch as Ron and I followed the other two. I felt like my hand was going numb with Ron's grip but I brushed it off, Ron suddenly pulling me back and stopping out of nowhere.

"I'm really scared right now Greyheart."

"Hey, I'm right here Ron and I'm not going to let any spiders hurt you okay?"

Ron looked to me, nodded before I smiled lightly and continued deeper into the cave.

"Don't tell anyone this, but I think you might care about me more than my own family sometimes (Y/N)," Ron whispered into my ear as we reached the end of the tunnel finally coming out on the other end.

"I'll alway care about you Weasley, you'll always have me," I muttered back as we walked into an exact replica of the Dark Forest only the trees were much bigger than back home.

Harry and Hannah wander around the trees, Hannah trying to climb one but falling on her butt instead.

"Who is it?"

I jumped at the deep voice, Ron pulling me into him while I stopped in front of him looking for the source of the voice.

"Don't panic, don't panic," Harry muttered and I couldn't tell if he was talking to us or him more so.

"Hagrid?"

"We are Hagrid friends," Hannah stood up and walked to the socure of the voice where we all stood. Cracking filled the area, long legs appeared from the leg trunks. Ron was pulling my hand to walk back but I started in place, walking as a giant spider emerged from the hole he had made.

"Told you?" Hannah looked to Ron and I with a nervous smile, to which Ron pouted at. Fang stood beside me, the spider now fully out looking at us.

"You're Aragog, right?"

I suddenly wasn't feeling the smallest bit tired as I looked at the spider, Harry keeping calm as he asked his simple question.

"Yes, why did Hadgrid send you here?"

His voice ran shiver up my spine, I was watching out reflection in his eyes and wanted to laugh so bad.

How does this keep happening?

"Hagrid is in trouble, there have been attacks at the school and they've blamed it," Hannah jumped before Harry could get a word out.

"They think he opened the Chamber of Secrets," Harry blurted out. I felt Ron squeeze my hand twice, I looked back over my shoulder to see his eye wandering the spider crawling around us.