02.the letters from two souls, made out of love

After Oden was off the door, I left for my room to pack. Oden and Sages laugh was heard from way down the hall, probably them teasing each other. I opened the heavy door to my room. Dixie was asleep in her cage, the letters sat abandon on my desk beside her. I almost jumped out of my skin, the letters.

I speed walked to the letters that laid on the light wooden desk. Both had a lovely handwriting that I grew to remember. Hermione were much more straight while Hannah's had curves in many different letters.

I pick up Hermione's first, I always did because her letters always held the very important stuff while Hannah talk about a new type is chicken she tried.

Dear (Y/N),

It's Hermione, as you must know. I should tell you now, we will be heading off to the stores tomorrow, as will Hannah. Her family refuses to take her, Hannah has been staying over much because of the fight between her and her parents. They keep telling her ugly things about witches and wizards, it's quiet sad. Anyways I do hope to see you tomorrow, as will Hannah. We love you and miss your deeply.

Sincerely, Hermione

I felt a horrible feeling in my heart for Hannah. She was saying that her parents were acting weird and now their begin rude. I thought back to the letter, why would Hermione write me about Hannah. I looked at the other in my hand. I realized the handwriting was not Hannah, one I had never seen before.

I slowly put Hermione letter back on the table, the other letter was begin held tight in my grip. I felt my hand go numb, I starting letting go a little of he letter. I slowly turn the letter over, to see a odd crest stamped into the back of the letter. It look like a wand but the wand had a odd vine growing out of it. I break the seal, my heart racing faster then I could put to words. I looked at the parchment inside, it had a odd blue tint to it.

I slowly pull out the letter, my eyes staring burning from not blinking.

Dear The Second Greyheart Child,

Must I say, I've never been so proud of a wand I've sold in years. I see that you have kept my advice to heart. I would hope to see you soon but I knew your wand would not break, for it is more powerful then you know. Now I know you must be tired of hearing advice from a old wand keeper, but I must.

If I can be sure of anything, it's you can be sure of noting.

Sincerely, The old man from the wand shop

I shook my head, my eyes still felt a slight burning to them. Why was this man so interested in me and my wand.

Was my wand that special?

Hi

I hope you enjoy chapter two. I wanted to kind of have this thing through the books where he gives her advice each book so here it is. I'm so sorry for the short chapter but It kind of important so I still hope you enjoy.

I would like to thank everyone for all the nice comments on the first book, Thank you babes so much

xoxo~abby