30.the truth untold

The way my body reacts seeing him falling off a bridge is on a nerve reflex!

My hands fly towards his hoodie cap as I drag him back with all my body force ,he falls back on the ground on his butt.

I quickly jump on top of him and give him a big tight slap on his face.

I sob and try to control my tears,I grab him by his collar.

As I lift him up to my face "why!!!?? would you do that!!!you mad man!!!do you know!!what would happend to me ?? How scared I was seeing you on the edge of life and death!! Do you have any Idea , what I'd have done to myself if something had happened to you!!" I keep shouting at him slapping him left and right.

He keeps my hands in his hold as he sits up with me still on top 9f him,I get calmed down a bit as I look at I'm in the eyes and notice his tear stained face.

I hug his close to me, tightly "don't ever do that stupidity!!!!"

He looks down at his hand.

"You used to give those inspiring speeches all the time! what happened to you now!"I ask shaking him.

Still not over the current happened scene

"I- I k-know I keep t-telling them coz it's easy t-to say b-but I forget I an h-human too" he says with his still down eyes.

"We all are and we got our own problems!!!you know life can be pretty rough on us! But You can't just leave every fucking thing behind and leave like a selfish little bastard!" I say pushing his chest

"No!this is how life works!,it is not Disney where everything turns out well in the end,life-,life i-its a modern Fairy tale no happy endings" he says

"Thats wrong! Just know that if you don't get your happy ending then your story isn't over yet it has more of it for you!" I say lifting his face in my palms.

He hugs me hiding his face in my shoulder

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!!!....I can't hide this anymore! I was selfish,you did everything for me, showered me with your love and trust,but I kept you in dark when I knew you deserved to know the truth"

I frown at his statement.

"What truth"

I ask seriously.

"I'll tell you but promise me you'll hear the whole thing!?" I nod holding both of his hand.

"I knew Ezra from the college!....s-she was my ex..." My grip on his hand tightens.