19.forgiveness

"so!this where you get busy at the mornings hah?? leaving your cousin brother to school?" I ask walking along with jungkook and george, with George's bag in my hand.

"Yeah I have to leave him to school everyday as aunt leaves to work early!"

"How old are you george dear?!"

"I'll be 5 years.. in a week" he says showing five from his hand

"Woah! George's bday is comingn soon huh?"

"Yessss!!!!"he says jumping.on jungkooks shoulder

"Yah!! Stop jumping, you'll break my shoulder,or I'm gonna throw you down from my shoulder"

"Try it! kookie! You can't!"

He makes a flip kinda thing bringing george on the floor on legs,the kid looks a bit scared,as he has closed his eyes..

"Hehehe! Caught yaa!! I got the strong George all scared ha?"

George opens his eyes.... looking at the laughing man

"Whatever!..my school is here I'll go!.....and Quickly......*he guestures his hands towards him*!"

jungkook bows down and recives a peck on his cheek from George as the boy runs to his class.

I smile at them and wave George goodbye

"I see jungkook has brought his girlfriend along today?" Says the teacher near the gate who is greeting all the children.

"Um! Nope! Just a friend!"he says blankly

Umm! It kinda felt bad!..is it supposed to feel that way?

I mean afc we both are nth more then friend's...but maybe I was expecting a bit more.. from him especially bcoz of yesterday..

We both leave the school, giving the teacher a tight smile.

..............

We both are standing near the bridge and river,where I brought jungkook the other time.

He is just looking ahead, silently not sparingna single word.

"Why don't you sing on the university function, coming week?huh?"

"Naah! Don't want to!!..."he says with a tsk

"But why?"

"No reason!..you tell me ...hows your practice going?" He asks turning to me.

"Good! I actually have to leave for the practice in 2hrs"

"Oh I see."

"!... its soo peaceful in here,Adley! When did you find this place here? Your not from here so.." he asks

I look down at the memory,as I sit on the ground with support of railing railing,

Sigh!

He joins beside me

"Ezra! Showed me this place-"

I feel him going mind stuck in his place,

"Is it ok if I share something with you?" I ask

He just nods with big eyes, still in daze

His fists are curled up tightly,why does he react like this everytime I talk about her...

"I-

Past

Ezra ran away from me,sobbing leaving the university.

I was still mad..but I could not deny the feeling of horror building inside of me.

I got my classes to find ezras seat empty.. yeah she left.