31.mine

2 years later.

Adley's pov

The university graduation was over.

jungkook is doing music at one of the best institutes in our town.

He is following his Passion and I love him for that,his love for music is real and I can literally see that.

I'm doing my masters and have joined a dance academy but not as a student but as a teacher.

The heads of the academy really loved my and Samuels performance at our college and offered us the position, as Samuel flew abroad for further studies he couldn't accept the offer,but I straight away did.

Life's good so far,we both are living our dreams.

I was getting ready for our university get together party.when the doorbell of my apartment rings .

I smile knowing who it is. I grab my earrings from the table as I shuffle towards the door trying to wear my earrings.

I open the door to be greeted by this amazing man in his black fit

(The glory of this man is no joke 💜)He greets me with a sweet smile and tight hug

He greets me with a sweet smile and tight hug.

im still staring at him.,he has changed alot after university,he has been working out and grown his hair a bit long and this outfit is just *chef's kiss* can't take my eyes off him.

He looks down to himself as he asks."do I look good?"

"No! " I say and he walks inside behind me.

"You look hot!" I say as I turn around to give peck on his cheeks.

He smiles wide.

"Just 5 mins I'll be out" I say as I go in to get my things and finish up my look.

I come out after some while

"Does this look too much?" I ask him wearing my cream strap heels

"Nothing's too much on you" he says looking at me adoringly.

"You've become undeniably sweet with words mr Miller" I say stepping in front of him.

"Is that a problem?" He asks bending down towards my face

"Yes!! Coz I might catch diabetes real soon" I say as bop his nose

He scruches his nose at that.

"Let's go!"

-

At the party.

The hall is full of colors, people are having fun with eachother

The hall looks too much for a small get together party, but, hey! It looks amazing.

I look around for jungkook as im sipping my drink.

He is been leaving me alone for a while now saying he needs to be somewhere. I see him conversing with a lady in a crowd.

The way he smile when he talks to someone the gentleness in his actions those angelic eyes takes my breath away.